Chapter -2

⚠️ Warning - Mention of blood. ⚠️

In a state of panic, Jungkook frantically searched for clean clothes to stop the bleeding, but his efforts proved futile as the bed became saturated with his blood. The pain in his leg was unbearable. It was feeling as if someone were cutting through it.

He breath heavily as got up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom,wince with each step as he limped towards the bathroom, blood drops along the way.

With trembling hands, Jungkook turned on the shower and directed the stream of water onto his injured leg.  His blood mixing with the clear water and it flowed down the drain. Collapsing to the floor in agony, he closed his eyes tightly, trying to endure the excruciating pain coursing through his body.

After what felt like an eternity of suffering, Jungkook gradually felt the pain vanished. He slowly opened his eyes, expecting to see his leg.

To his surprise his leg was completely healed, devoid of any injury or trace of blood. Surprised and amazed by the miraculous change, Jungkook gently touched his leg, half waiting for the pain to come back, but feeling only smooth, flawless skin under his fingertips.

Warning End  ⚠️

Jungkook got up and rushed back to his room, his heart pounding in his chest, he couldn't help but feel a sense of disbelief as he surveyed the clean floor and pristine bedspread. It was as if the traumatic ordeal he had just experienced had never occurred.

Sitting on the floor in shock, Jungkook struggled to make sense of what just happened ? Was it all a hallucination? A vivid dream? The memories felt too real though !

Taking a deep breath, Jungkook attempted to calm his racing thoughts, focusing on the steady rhythm of his breathing he got up on his bed and tried to sleep.

In the morning he tried to forgot about the incidents but he always got distracted and uneasy while thing about it.

Jungkook sat in the college canteen, absentmindedly picking at his food as his friends found something is off.

"Hey, Jungkook, you seem kind of out of it. Everything okay?" Yugyeom asked him.

Jungkook forces a smile as he answered "Yeah, I'm fine. Just not that hungry, I guess."

"Come on, spill it. We've known you for too long to buy that excuse. What's on your mind?"BamBam asked.

"Honestly, it's nothing. Just had a weird night, that's all." Jungkook sighed.

"Weird how?" Mingyu asked.

"It's nothing, really. Just some strange stuff happened at home. Let's not dwell on it." Jungkook said hesitated.

"Alright, if you say so. Just know we're here for you if you ever want to talk about it." Yugyeom said nodding.

Jungkook grateful smile at his friends as they all dig into their food again.

As Jungkook attempted to eat  for the second time,he  winced in pain as his hand suddenly throbbed, causing him to drop his spoon and grasp his right hand with his left. Startled by his reaction, his friends grew increasingly worried.

"Jungkook, are you okay? What's wrong with your hand?" Yugyeom asked worried.

"I don't know... It's just suddenly hurting a lot."Jungkook said grimacing in pain.

"Let me see." BamBam said examining Jungkook's hand "Whoa, it's really red and swollen. Did you injure it or something?"

"No, I don't remember hurting it. It just started hurting out of nowhere."Jungkook said shaking his head.

"Maybe you should go to the infirmary Jungkook" Mingyu said worried "It could be serious."

His friends quickly took charge, guiding him to the college infirmary. The nurse examined his hand, noticing the redness and swelling, and asked if he had injured it anywhere. Jungkook shook his head, unable to recall any specific incident that could have caused the discomfort.

After a thorough checkup, the nurse prescribed a painkiller and a cream for Jungkook to apply.

"Jungkook, we really think you should skip your next lecture and take it easy. We'll come with you to your dorm and make sure you're comfortable."Yugyeom said.

"I appreciate it, guys, but I think I'll be okay. I don't want you to miss your class."Jungkook said wincing in pain.

"But your hand looks really bad, Jungkook. What if it gets worse?"BamBam said.

"I'll be fine, really." Jungkook said.

"At least  inform your hyungs." Mingyu told him.

Jungkook shak his head "No, please don't. I don't want to worry them. I'll be fine, I promise."

His friends exchanged worried glances, but ultimately respected Jungkook's wishes. With reluctant nods, they bid him goodbye as went to his apartment.

Jungkook felt a wave of relief wash over him as the painkiller quickly took effect, easing the throbbing pain in his hand. He stared in disbelief as he reached for the cream, only to find that the red mark had vanished completely. It was like the mark never even occurred.

Just as he was processing this strange turn, the doorbell rang, interrupting his thoughts. With a puzzled expression, Jungkook made his way to the door and opened it to find his brother Hoseok standing there, a bright smile on his face.

"Hoseok hyung, what a surprise! Come in, come in!"

Hoseok pulling Jungkook into a tight hug "Jungkook, I missed you so much!"

Jungkook returned the hug eagerly.

"I missed you too, hyung. What brings you here?"

"I just wanted to see my little brother! Plus, I had a feeling you might need some company."

"How did you know that? I didn't tell you anything about what happened."

"Oh, I have my ways. You know I always have a sixth sense when it comes to you."

"Um, okay. Well, let's just enjoy the time together." Jungkook said nervously.

"Of course, Jungkook. I'll always be with you, whether you want me to or not." Hoseok said seriously as his
eyes, which had inexplicably turned a deep, unsettling shade of black.

"H-Hyung, what's happening to your eyes?" Jungkook stammered, his voice trembling with fear.

Hoseok's lips curled into a sinister smile, sending a wave of dread coursing through Jungkook's veins. "You can't hide from me, Jungkook. I see everything," he whispered, his voice echoing with an otherworldly resonance.

To be continued.......

Wow, 100 followers! I never expected anyone to read my stories, let alone follow me. So it means the world to me, and I am incredibly grateful for your support Thank you, everyone 🤗💜