Chapter 02: The alliance expands

"What was that?" Kitami asked Asante as they both stood in the underground room of her house.

"How quickly explained..." Asante sighed, rubbing his eyes. "The Deadman, does that mean anything to you?"

"That demon worship that Fenix stopped?" Kitami asked, having seen in Amy's memory a few articles talking about them.

"Yeah... They use things like that." He explained, pointing to the Vistamp they'd taken from Jason. "A Vistamp. Usually it's supposed to allow a Rider to use more abilities than his basic form. But on a human, it can be used to materialize his inner demon in the form of a Deadman by making a contract with him, if applied to the left pectoral. Where the heart is."

"So with this kind of thing, you can make a pact with your own demon." Kitami summarized.

"Indeed. But it can be very dangerous. The demon might not obey and just sow chaos."

"How do you know all this?" Kitami asked.

This question made Asante hesitate. He didn't know whether to tell her the truth or not. But given that she had seen him transform, and that his knowledge of magic could be useful to her, he explained everything. From his internship at Fenix, to the end of his shift at Weekend.

This surprised Kitami. She thought she'd found a new disciple. But she ended up with something much better. Someone capable of creating weapons to fight demons.

Something that could come in very handy, whether in the event of demons tracking her down, or if other magic practitioners wanted to stand in her way.

---------------------------------------

Once home, Asante put down his belongings and searched his room, without finding what he was looking for. He was sure it had been stolen.

"So, your project's going to have a lot of changes..." Said the voice in his head in a neutral tone.

"Our project." He corrected. "You tempted me all along after all..."

He sighed and sat down on his couch.

"Amy said yesterday that she blessed me with an inferior demon. But you were here long before... I have my little idea what you are. But in that case, what happened to that demon?"

"It was an intruder. So I devoured it and appropriated its abilities. It was delicious." Replied the voice, seemingly licking its lips.

Asante realized that he was not bound to Amy by any magical or demonic contract. But she believed him. She thought she was in a position of strength, which gave her the advantage. Because she wasn't suspicious.

"Decidedly, you really are my inner demon." Asante laughed bitterly, which made her demon laugh mischievously.

---------------------------------------

The next day, Asante could see that his first appearance as a Rider had not gone unnoticed. Everyone in the school was talking about Kamen Rider Revixe. At least not by that name.

As he hadn't uttered it in front of the spectators who filmed the fight, nobody knew his rider name. A detail he intended to take care of in his next attack.

Kitami, for her part, was amused to see all those people discussing what had happened yesterday. All these people bragging that yesterday a hero had saved them from a monster controlled by the popular guy in school who had forcibly sodomized a poor student two days ago.

This made her think back to Jason, whose last memory of her was that he'd been arrested by the police.

She continued on her way until she reached the infirmary. This brought back memories of when she was a nurse in her old life, and of Minase and Yamanishi and what she had done to them.

Kamen Rider Revixe: A New Sacrament (Reika Kitami x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें