Chapter 04: Demons

The next morning, the sun's rays broke through the curtains of Amy's parents' bedroom. This opened the eyes of Kitami, whose body had taken on the appearance of Amy's once her spell had worn off, who could see that she was still in Asante's arms.

Memories of the evening and night they'd spent together came flooding back, making her smile as she placed a quick, chaste kiss on his lips.

The sun's rays and the sensation of kissing woke Asante, who smiled as she opened her eyes to see Kitami.

"Then it wasn't a dream." He said.

"Indeed, my beautiful one. You and I are more than just master and disciple now. We're equals, in our own way." She replied with a sincere smile.

This made Asante happy; he was now fully convinced that he hadn't been dreaming last night. That Kitami had really confided in him, and that each had given himself to the other for hours. It reminded her...

"So, what should I call you now?" He asked, making the woman in a teenage girl's body laugh.

"In private, you can call me Reika. But in public, you must always call me Amy. We don't want to attract suspicion." she clarified.

Her lover nodded in understanding.

"I think we should get ready for high school." Asante thought aloud.

"You're right." Said Kitami as they got out of bed, she looked at her messages on her phone and an idea crossed her mind. "Oh, but before we go to class, we'll have to stop by the infirmary."

"Why?"

"It's a surprise." Kitami said with a mischievous and slightly sadistic smile.

---------------------------------------

Half an hour later, Hiromi was standing in front of the high school, ready to talk to Asante when he came across various students looking at him curiously.

The latter didn't seem to mind them looking at each other, simply looking for Asante with his eyes.

His gaze was distracted by Samantha passing by him with a blank stare. She was holding something in her hand that Hiromi could barely make out as a Vistamp. But not being sure if it really was one, and being practically a tourist in this country, decided not to question her and continued to look for the former Fenix and Weekend trainee. Without realizing it, he passed through the portal with his eyes riveted on Samantha's hand.

---------------------------------------

Once in the infirmary, Asante and Kitami stood beside the desk of Madame Fauveau, who was sitting in her chair.

She was a beautiful, shapely woman, with long blonde hair and violet eyes, making Kitami think she might be the perfect Kaori Saeki look-alike. She was wearing a long white blouse that was almost completely closed, preventing anyone from seeing her other clothes, as well as a silver bracelet and a ring on her left hand.

"So, what's this famous surprise?" Asante asked, glancing at Kitami.

"All in good time." Kitami smiled before nodding to the nurse.

The latter pulled a bottle containing several green pills from her desk drawer.

"Ok..." Said Asante, beginning to understand why they were in the infirmary. "She's joined us and I don't know about it?"

"Indeed, I wanted to wait a bit before she accompanied us to our meetings. Just long enough for her to refill these pills for me." Kitami explained, taking the bottle and shaking it a little. "This is a very powerful aphrodisiac. It will be very useful for motivating people to our evenings of pleasure without magic or even..."