一つ

📍Bronx , New York
11 : 25 am
River Park Towers

Jada awakened. She yawned, trying to turn away from the sun hitting her face. "I'm so fucking tired.." She says to herself.

She pushes the covers away from her body, standing up from the mattress and stretching. Jada stood there momentarily as she runs her hands down her face from extreme tiredness and fatigue.

Online school was stressing her out, and she practically over it at this point. But at least she kept her grades intact and that's all that mattered at the moment.

Jada walks out her room, heading to the bathroom, wanting to refresh her body.

But the moment she walked up to the door, she heard the shower running. She groaned in annoyance and began to pound on the door. "Omar! Omar! Hurry up! I gotta pee!" She shouts, wanting her brother to know that's she awake and wants her turn in the bathroom.

"Don't rush me! Sit ya lil' ass down and wait!" Bando shouts back. Jada smacks her teeth and walked away from door, heading into the kitchen to make herself something to eat, knowing he was going to take a while.

Jada made a bowl of Cap'n Crunch. She sat there eating her cereal in silence, still listening to the shower running. Bando knew that taking all day in the bathroom was going to upset her more than she already was.

Jada sighed as she was becoming bored as well. She was the youngest in the family, and Te'arah moved out three months ago. And now it's been getting boring since Jada still has to live with Bando in River Park because he doesn't trust her with Te'arah because he thinks she might have Jada doing things she doesn't normally do.

She finishes her cereal, setting the bowl into the sink. Jada turned her head quickly when hearing the bathroom door opening. Bando comes out the bathroom with a pair of grey shorts on and a bonnet on his head while his toothbrush was still in his mouth.

"Ima take longer next time. Don't ever think you can rush me outta nowhere.." Bando exclaims. Jada rolls her eyes as she pushes him to the side and walks in the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Jada began her morning routine. She played music in the background while taking her shower. She could feel all the stress from school washing away.

"Ay, hurry the fuck up! We got somewhere to be!" Bando shouts from behind the bathroom door. Jada smacks her teeth as she knew he was being petty because of what she did to him earlier. "Boy get ya bum ass away from the door!" She yells back.

There wasn't any back talk from Bando, which meant he was going to leave her alone for the moment.

—25 minutes later

Jada stood in her full-body mirror, admiring herself in the new bodysuit she had purchased from FashionNova. "Man don't nobody give a fuck about what you lookin' like..." Jada turned around when hearing Bando's voice.

He stood in the doorway with an unamused look on his face. "You never heard of knocking? What if I was in the bitch full blown naked?" Bando laughs at her while Jada stood there with a irritated expression and her arms crossed. "We came out the same vagina, we took baths together as kids. Ain't nobody worried about you.. not even trynna ode." He replies.

Jada smacks her teeth. "Boy what? I always knew you was dumb, but not this dumb." She insults.

"Shut that shit up and bring ya ass.. I already told you we had somewhere to be." Bando left the room after that. Jada rolls her eyes for the 50th time today and walked over to her closet, pulling out a pair of Chanel sandals to wear.

Once she slid her shoes on, she snatches her phone off the charger and walks out her room, shutting the door behind her. Jada walked out into the living room to see Bando standing by the front door while scrolling on his phone.

"Took ya ass long enough." He complained as they both left out the door. Jada side-eye's her brother as they walked to the elevator. "You love to hear yourself talk and you don't even be makin' no sense." She replies as they both entered the elevator.

Once reaching the outside, Jada and Bando walked over to his car. Jada reached the passenger side and Bando decided to take 20 years to walk around to the driver's side.

Jada started pulling on the door handle. "Can you hurry up? You takin' mad long to just walk around a car." Bando unlocked the doors, letting them both get into the vehicle.

"Didn't I say stop rushing me? And I been told you to stop pulling on my motherfuckin' door handles.. you is not putting no payments on this car." Bando ranted as he started the engine.

Jada put her seatbelt on and leaned back in her seat with her arms crossed. "I wouldn't put no money on this piece of shit anyways.." She muttered under her breath. Bando immediately turned his head at the sound of hearing the low murmur of his sister's voice.

"You runnin' ya mouth? Ya ass will be walking back to RPT if you keep fuckin' around with me." He threatens as Jada sat there quietly.

"That's what I thought.."

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎Omar Gaines

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎
Omar Gaines

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐎 𝐁Te'arah Gaines

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐎 𝐁
Te'arah Gaines

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒