三つ

📍Bronx , New York
5 : 40 pm
River Park Towers

Jada sat on her bed, chilling on her phone. After picking up S-Dot from the precinct earlier, Bando has been spoiling him like a female.

And now that the spoiling was done, the boys invited their friends over and was in the living room playing 2k.

And they were being awfully loud in the process of playing, "Give me my money nigga!" Bando shouts from the living room. Jada groaned in annoyance as she sat there listening to a surrounding sound of laughter.

She attempted to ignore it, but they kept becoming louder as the minutes went by.

"Nah, why he playing my son Jay Hound like that?" One of Bando's friends say.

Assuming it was Jay Hound, Jada heard him say, "Ion know why niggas playing with me. Like I'm not crossing niggas back to back.. tell em how I get Naz.." It got silent again for a minute then she heard them yelling again.

"Like I said! Niggas need to stop playing with me! Run me my bread Five!" Jay Hound shouts.

Jada rolls her eyes, annoyed from the loud noise.

She got out of her bed. "These niggas way too loud.." She murmured to herself as she walked into the living room, making herself known to the boys.

"Ya'll need to shut the fuck up before I put all ya'll out this bitch." Jada says, her arms crossed and her face scrunched up.

Bando pauses the game. He, along with his friends turned around to face his sister. "Who you talking to? You ain't paying no bills to be saying you gon' put somebody out." Bando says as he began to stand from the couch.

Jada smacks her teeth. "And what I tell you about coming out here in lil' ass clothes when my mans here? Go back to ya room and sit yo lil' ass down somewhere." He sternly says.

Jada ignores his lecture. She turns around and walks back to her room, slamming the door behind her.

"He gets on my fucking nerves.." Jada says to herself.

She fell onto her bed, unlocking her phone and searching through her contacts to find Te'arah's number.

Once she found her number, she pressed the Facetime button. Jada stares at herself in the camera as she waited on her sister to answer.

"Hello?" Te'arah says after answering the phone.

"Hey sis.." Jada replies, sounding annoyed and discouraged.

A wave of confusion went around Te'arah's face when hearing her sister's voice. "What's wrong with you? Why you sounding weird?" Kenzo questioned.

Jada huffs and puffs. "Because Bando keep acting like he my father when his friends come around." She replied to the question. Kenzo smacks her teeth as Jada watches her shake her head in disappointment.

"And he wonder why I moved out... I got you sister, I'm about to call him and tell him to chill on you because I know how you feel. He be doing too much sometimes and that shit is annoying.." Kenzo rants.

Jada smiles when hearing that Te'arah was about to talk some sense into him. "Alright.. and when you coming back to the Bronx? RPT been mad boring without you." Jada says, laughing after.