📍Bronx , New York
7 : 35 PM
Nowadays Night Club

Jada's body was surrounded by excitement as she stares at the club while Bando pulls into a parking spot across the street.

"You don't hear me talking to you?" Bando questioned.

Jada quickly turned her head. "Oh, my bad." Her brother smacks his teeth. She attempted to open her door, but Bando quickly locked it.

"I wasn't done talking.." He said in a dull tone.

Jada rolls her eyes, sitting back in her seat with her arms crossed. "Don't start actin' like you ain't got a family when we walk in this club. I don't wanna see you doing no hoe shit or ima crash out in that bitch. Ya heard?" Jada slowly nods her head as she was slightly staring at him.

"And I don't wanna see you shakin' ya ass like a stripper.. I already don't like that outfit you got on because that shit ain't appropriate for you." Jada smacks her teeth in annoyance.

After Bando's lecture, he had unlocked the door and they exited the car.

Jada didn't really care about what Bando was saying, she felt and looked good. Her Poster Girl Bodysuit was doing her justice and she liked that, but what she didn't like was that Bando was trying to kill her vibe already.

She walks close to her brother, gently but firmly holding onto his arm. She wore heels and she wasn't about to break an ankle trying to be too cute.

Once they reached the front of the club, Bando called Te'arah. Jada stood close to him as she stares at the long line standing outside the club. It was music, overlapping chats, and hella cars lined up against the block.

Everything was a vibe and Jada was enjoying every bit.

"Come out here! It's cold as shit and Jada barely got any clothes on!" Bando says to Kenzo.

Jada ignored his comment about her outfit.

Jada overhears her sister on speakerphone. "Don't rush me nigga!" After he heard that, Bando immediately hung up the phone.

A few moments went by and Te'arah could be seen coming from the backend of the club. "My bad.. they was trynna get me ready for my show." Kenzo says as she automatically embraces her siblings.

Bando slightly hugs her back, staring down at her in annoyance and irritation.

"It's whatever..." Bando says as Te'arah turns her head to Jada, immediately examining her outfit. "Girl you trynna find a nigga tonight!?" She exclaimed with a large smile as she made Jada do a 360.

Jada smiles widely, but here comes Bando, ruining another vibe of hers. "She ain't finding shit tonight.. I really wanna make her go back home in a uber." He says in a annoyed tone as he was eyeing her up and down in disgust.

Te'arah smacks her teeth. "She good, just chill. Ima hang with her for the night.. you go find some hoes or something." She replies with a smug smile around her face.

Bando rolled his eyes, leaving them behind as he walked into the club. Kenzo watches the door close behind him then turns her attention back to Jada. "Don't worry about him. I gotta a lil' VIP section in the club and you can hang there with me until it's time for me to perform." Jada smiles and agrees to the offer.