二つ

📍Manhattan , New York
12 : 50 pm
10th Precinct

"What are we doing in Manhattan? And why are we at the precinct?" Jada questions her brother. Bando sits there, not responding to her as he was scrolling through Instagram on his phone.

She smacks her teeth. "Omar? I know you hear me talkin' to you." Bando lifts his head to glance at her with a nice amount of irritation on his face.

"Don't worry about it lil' nigga. Sit the fuck back and wait until I say what's the move.." Jada scoffed and listened to her brother. She sat back in her seat with her arms crossed as she was staring out the window, making eye contact with the door that was used to enter the precinct.

After a little while of waiting, Jada heard Bando's phone ring. She kept staring out the window as she was listening to his conversation.

"What's the word, my heart? ...Yeah.. I'm sitting out here right now... I gotta come in and get you? Man the feds always find a way to get on my nerves.. Alright, I'm about to come in now." Bando then ended the call.

He then caresses his temple. "We gotta go in this bitch.. don't go in here acting like you don't have no home training... now come on." Bando says as he and Jada got out the car in unison.

Jada followed closely behind her brother as they both walked in the precinct. Bando turned around to face Jada. "Stay here, I gotta go talk to these people at this desk." Jada hummed and nodded her head as she watches Bando walk to the front desk, sparking up a conversation with the officer sitting at the front.

She stood in silence as she fiddles with her fingers. The police always brought an extreme trauma to Jada. She used to watch her family members get arrested and brutally abused by officers when growing up.

And that's when Bando started to go down that same road and she used to occasionally see the police swat their apartment just to come arrest him.

She despises seeing her brother behind bars. And being in this precinct made it no better, all it was doing was bringing back all those traumatizing memories.

"They done let my son out that box!" Reality hit Jada when she heard Bando shout. She saw him recording a dude coming from the back of the precinct. "You know the vibes! A real nigga done came back home!" The dude says as he was smiling widely and all in the camera.

It was clear that they knew each other, and they're really close. But how come Jada was never told about this unknown person? Bando stops recording as he began to catch up with his homeboy.

"How you been, muddy? I know they was trynna do you bad at Rikers." Bando says as he and his homeboy began to walk toward Jada.

Jada didn't know what to do or say, so she just stayed silent and let them catch up.

"Man though.. I was breaking niggas up in that bitch everyday, word to my dead." The dude exclaims.

They both laughed. The dude saw Jada standing there in silence, and of course he had to ask who she was.

"Who this? You done already brought a female for me on my first day out? You really my brother." The dude says as he attempts to dap Bando up, but he wasn't going for none of that shit.

Jada laughed a bit, but not enough for it to be noticeable. "I know it's ya first day out but don't you ever play on my sister like that ever again." Bando says in a stern tone as all three of them walked out the precinct and to Bando's car.

"My fault.. but for real, who this?" He questions again.

Bando didn't want to introduce Jada to his friend, but she could already tell that he wasn't going to leave Bando alone until he told him who she was.

"My lil' sister.." Bando responds.

"What's ya name, mud?" The dude questions. Jada opened her mouth to answer, but Bando shut that down as quickly as he could. "She don't gotta name." Jada rolls her eyes at her brother's ignorance as she sat back in her seat.

The dude smacks his teeth as he leaned back in his seat, getting on his phone and scrolling through Instagram. Bando drove away from the precinct as he was jamming to some music that Jada can assume he and some of his homies made.

The dude started to go live. Jada still sat there quietly, not moving a muscle.

"They done let me out that box! Fuck Rikers! Suck my dick, word to my dead! S-Dot Go has returned to the fuckin' drill scene!" He shouted into the camera.

Jada watches as Bando rocks his head to the loud music and S-Dot was still on live while hanging out the backseat window. While Bando speeds down the freeway, S-Dot hung out the window shouting nonsense.

"Big fuckin' sweep! OYK! DOAK! Sweepers on top!" Jada turned to look in the backseat.

She saw how far S-Dot was hanging out the window. "Bando, tell ya friend to sit his monkey ass down before he kills himself." Bando glances at Jada and then sucks his teeth.

He turned the music up, ignoring Jada. She shrugs her shoulders. S-Dot leaned back into the car as he sat himself down on the seat. "Where we going, mud?" He questions Jada's brother.

"We finna get you right then turn up!"

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒™