Chapter 10: Robin X Zatanna

Robin was shoving the rock harder and harder as the giant monster threw Zatanna around like a rag doll.

She stood shakily and muttered a spell,

"Ekam em ylf!" But just as she was going into the air the monster grabbed her leg and threw her down.

"Zatanna!" Robin screamed, trying to get the rock off.

The monster lifted up its giant hands over Zatanna's un-moving body.

"Zatanna! Wake up!" Robin cried but she didn't move.

CRUNCH

The enormous fist slammed onto her, she screamed in pain but then drifted back into unconsciousness.

"Zee!" The hands once again rose into the air.

"NO!" Time seemed to slow for just a moment as Robin gave one last slow and agonizing push, just as the creatures hands came down.

BOOM BOOM

Two bird-a-rangs hit the monster on the side,

"Hey ugly! Over here!" Robin stood with his bad arm behind him, while holding three more bird-a-rangs in his good one. Which he then threw.

It growled and then charged at him, but he simply jumped over it.

Scooping up Zatanna he made a jump for the hole that the beast made to get in. It ran after them.

Turning to face it, Robin threw down explosive pellets, and the walls came down again. Trapping the raging thing inside.

Robin ran down the stone passageways, telling Zatanna everything would be fine.

But by her breathing he knew, everything was not going to be fine.