Chapter 14: Ending

Long story short, after reporting in to Batman, they were all given the rest of the week off.

Upon returning to the cave, they each received medical treatment for their various injuries.

Robin managed to break his arm in two places, something he made clear that he was very unhappy about as he got his cast.

Zatanna had a couple cracked ribs, and a large cut on her leg.

Besides the nasty gash and Wally's head, he was over all well. But that could not be said for Artemis.

A concussion and stress fracture in her back was going to keep her in a dark room for a while. She said that it would be plenty of time to exact her revenge for Wally's teasing.

Conner and Megan were able to say that they came out of the incident the least hurt, which gave them lots of time to themselves...

Kaldur just had a few small burns and severe dehydration, but was very grateful everyone would be able to recover.

After getting treatment, the team found out that they had been on that mission for nearly 28 hours. Wally used that as an immediate excuse to go to bed. And was then followed by everyone else.

"How are they?" Batman asked Black Canary, whilst walking in from a different room.

She was facing the hall in which all the rooms for the kids were.

"Tired mostly. I think they'll be fine." Batman stood at her side for a moment before speaking again.

"We should have done more research, checked more reports, we sent them in there blind-"

"Bruce, it's okay, they handled it, right? That's part of being a superhero, dealing with the unexpected." Bruce sighed,

"I suppose you're right." Black Canary smirked,

"How do you think Robin is going to handled his broken arm?"

"Lord help Alfred."