Decision

Then Dexter's eyes darted towards the exit of the stadium. Without a word, he swiftly made his way through the crowd, leaving his friends bewildered and curious about his sudden departure.

Shane and Marcus exchanged puzzled glances, their curiosity piqued. "Where do you think Dexter is off to in such a hurry?" Shane wondered aloud, his voice filled with intrigue.

Lily, always observant, noticed a faint blush on Dexter's cheeks as he hurried away. "I don't know, but it looked like he had a secret date or something. Did you see that blush on his face?" she speculated, her voice filled with excitement.

The three of them decided to respect Dexter's privacy and chose not to pry into his sudden departure.

Now, Dexter was worry and uncertainty as he desperately tried to reach his best person, Eve.

Dexter dialed Eve's number, his heart pounding with anxiety, but to his dismay, she didn't pick up. Concern and confusion flooded his mind, leaving him with a heavy feeling in his chest.

Unable to contain his emotions any longer, Dexter composed a heartfelt message to Eve, pouring out his thoughts and feelings. With a trembling hand, he typed,

"Eve, where are you?
Hey, you know what? I won this match, but Eve, I need to talk to you about something important.
I want you to know that what I'm about to say comes from a place of love and respect for you. Meeting you has been one of the most beautiful experiences of my life. You've brought so much joy and love into my world, and I will forever cherish the memories we've shared.
But lately, I've been feeling that something is missing, I've been soul-searching and trying to understand my own feelings, and I've come to the difficult realization that I'm not fully able to give you the love and commitment that you deserve.
I don't want to hold you back from finding the happiness and love that you deserve and I don't want to continue a relationship where I can't give my whole heart.
Even though our romantic relationship is ending, I still want you in my life, Eve, You've been my best friend, my confidante, and I don't want to lose that connection. I truly hope that we can find a way to remain friends, to support and care for each other. I still love you, no matter what."

As the message sent, Dexter felt a mix of sadness and relief. Dexter's heart raced as he anxiously waited for a response from Eve. The minutes felt like hours as he stared at his phone, hoping for a notification that never came. Doubt and worry crept into his mind, questioning whether he had made the right decision.