Card 2: Valvarad and Gotchard

As the Hundred made their move, their attack on the World of Kamen Rider Dread. Kamen Rider Zero-One had made the decision to train this new Rider, Kamen Rider Dread. Noa quickly learned the history of the Riders from Ichigo to Geats. “Each Rider, each World faces doom from the Shocker, Jyamatos, Evol, and more.”

Noa looks at the timeline and asks “Who is Ohma Zi-o?”

Zay froze. She didn’t want to say the name of the Ruler of Space and Time The Heir to all the Heise Riders’ powers. “He is a kid named Sougo. He wants to be the nicest Demon King of Space and Time. He uses Ridewatches like the Hundred.” De-case explains. “If you want to learn more about him, I can call an old friend who is just a Passing through Kamen Rider but if I do that, he might be at risk of losing his powers.”

Noa looked at De-case and shook his head. “I’d rather not be the cause for someone’s death.” Noa said as he pocketed his hands. “I’ve already caused enough issues.”

“You haven’t. You saved someone and did it with grace.” The teacher looked at Noa.

Zay looked at the student. “We’ll begin your training tomorrow. Go get some rest Noa.” The two push the student out of the office.

____________________________________________________

The World of 100

The boss looked at the footage of Dread’s first fight. “So this Tohru Kageura is the one that is most compatible with the Dread System. Why? There is nothing about him in our database.”

“Well, The Dreadriver can corrupt the user slowly and drain their lifeforce.” Kamen Rider Zamozan notes.

“So You think that this Noa is the one we lost. Tohru Kageura?” A third person adds in. He had no Ziku Driver. “Tohru was the only one that the Dreadriver could safely use.”

“What do you want, Takehur?” The Boss Looked at him. He had a purple sword that he used to transform with.

“I want to test him in Combat.” Takehur smiles. “Tohru knows my fighting style and if it's him, we can bring him home.”

The tension in the room thickened as the boss considered Takehur's proposal. "Testing him is a risk, Takehur. We can't afford any missteps," the boss cautioned.

Takehur remained resolute. "I know the risks, but if Tohru is still in there, I can reach him. We can't abandon one of our own."

Then Zamozan spoke up, "If Tohru truly is Noa, we need to act swiftly. The Dread System's influence is dangerous."

The boss nodded, "Fine, Takehur. Test him, but be cautious. We can't afford to lose you too."

As Takehur left after taking a certain Chemy Card, the boss turned to the others, "Prepare for any outcome. We may be on the brink of a revelation or a grave threat.”

___________________

Noa looked at his schedule and saw a girl with blonde hair. He was memorized by her. “Oh hey there.” A green-haired male with blue eyes following Noa.

“Who the hell are you?” Noa rudely asks. He didn't want anyone to stop him from meeting this Girl.

“I'm Jace, a new student here. I transferred from Fuuto High School.” The green-haired male introduced himself. “The home of Fuuto Tower.”

“Never heard of it.” The Silver-haired male looked at this student. “Tell why should I care?”

“Well that girl over there is Sera, a first year student who loves the Windy City.” Jace smiles. He was friends with Sera.