Card 4: Formed the Alchemist Rider Club

As Amber woke up in the infirmary, she saw Hopper1 was laying next to her. “Hey buddy.” She smiled at her Chemy Partner.

“So you're finally awake.” Director Maia looked at the new Rider. “So you're Kamen Rider Gotchard?”

“Yes.” Amber looked at the Dean. “I found the broken Gotchadriver with Hopper1 and Steamliner Cards in it. I fixed it up before I came here.”

“Interesting.” Zay notes.

De-case looked at them with a book opened up “Rejoice for she is The Rider who fights with the power of Alchemy and her name is… Kamen Rider Gotchard Steamhopper! This moment is truly her awakening!”

“Are you going to do that every time?” Zay, the Dean of Hiden Academy looking at the teacher.

“That moment deserved a proclamation.” De-case putting away his book.

“And I got a request.” Amber looked at the two Staff Members.

“What is that?” Zay looked at the Injured Rider.

“Please keep this a secret between the three of us.”

“Alright. Your secret is safe.” Zay notes. “Plus we have a club for you to join. It's called the Alchemist Rider Club. If you join it, I'll keep your secret safe.”

“Deal.” Amber agreed with the terms.

___________________

Noa sat on the roof of Hiden Academy. “Why can't I remember my life as Tohru? Am I truly him?” He looked at the damage he caused. “This stupid thing caused it all.”

The Dreadriver or better known as the power of the Forbidden Alchemy. “I shouldn't have touched it.” He was sulking in his hoodie.

“Steamliner?” Noa's replica Chemy sounded a bit saddened.

“It's just nothing, you and I are just a pair of fakes, so here we go; try to take on an army while putting on a Show?” Noa/Tohru looked at the card.

“You're no man and you feel unstable.” Words echo in his mind. “You dare defy the power of The Hundred?”

“I should be the one in control and strike the matches! I should burn everything they love to ashes!” His laughter at this point was uncomforting and uncontrollable.

“Are you sure about that?” Another teacher looked at Noa. Her arms are crossed.

“Yes Miss Aso.” Noa looked away.

“Miss Maia wants you to join this new club.” The teacher hands over a flier.

“A Rider Club?” Noa looked confused.

“Yes, a Rider Club,” the teacher affirmed. “It's called the Alchemist Rider Club. Miss Maia thinks you might find it interesting. Besides, it's a place for Riders to gather and share their experiences.”

Noa glanced at the flier, contemplating the idea. The conflict within him intensified, torn between the mystery of his forgotten past as Tohru and the unsettling power of the Dreadriver.

“Give it a shot,” the teacher encouraged. “Sometimes, finding common ground with others facing similar challenges can help.”

Noa, still wrestling with his internal turmoil, nodded reluctantly. “Fine, I'll check it out.” The teacher offered a supportive smile as Noa considered the prospect of joining a club that could hold answers to the enigma surrounding his identity as Tohru Kageura.

A violin was being played in the background as someone approached them. His eyes were brown, and he had blonde hair. “Hello Noa … or should I say Tohru.”