"Selfish"

**Craig's pov**

"So, Craig, do you intend to help me or not?"

I side-eyed her.
"Help you? I don't know you. I owe you nothing."

She scrunched her nose a little. It would have been cute, if these weren't the circumstances.

"I get it, but can you at least give me something for the wings?"

I glanced back at the bloodied "wings". What would have once been vessels of pride and purity were now just a bunch of ripped and ruined feathers.  Must be though. But not my problem. For a second I sounded like a fruitcake. My mind couldn't accept that yet, so I guessed it wouldn't hurt to get this girl a couple of tissues before kicking her out of my property.

"Brb, gonna get some tissues."

And so she stood in the middle of the grass, waiting for my return. The party was still going strong when I came back in, with Blake zoned out on the couch, and her 3 friends drinking Mimosas. Goddamn it, if you gotta get drunk don't do it like pussies. But soon, someone tapped my shoulder. It was Nick.

"Hey Craiiiiggg". He dragged out the word for an uncomfortably long amount of time, he had the usual idiotic smile.

"Ehy Nick."

"Where've ya been? You've missed a loot."

"I don't think so. I just need some tissues." I said dismissively, protruding my hand towards the red pieces of paper near the soda bottles that noone touched, being too busy with much stronger drinks. Apparently, Nick noticed I was trying to avoid the party.

"You're such a buzzkill Craig, you should try having fun once or twice. Alcohol ain't that bad."

"No thanks. That shit tastes like ass."

"Not like you would know what it actually means to try some."

I eyed him badly. It was a terrible comment. Nick really thought he was smug with that one. He's so shallow, I only bothered rolling my eyes before pushing him away to head back outside to Nora. Nora? Nara? Lara? Did I get that right? Whatever. It didn't matter. I walked back over to "the girl".

"Here."
I said, holding my hand out with the bunch of tissues I had grabbed altogether. There must have been a couple dozens. She looked almost amused at that, before taking them and starting to dab them over her scars and bruises. She flinched out of pain a couple of times, before muttering a "thank you."

She looked thankful enough.

"Ok now disappear."