Homeless 101

**Nora's pov**

"Huh??"

"You heard me."

"Why so pissy?" I asked the dude that was banishing me from his front yard. I was in for a debate.

''Cause you're in my front lawn."

"Yeah but no need to get so angry."

"You got irritated first."

"Well yeah, you just spoke to me like I'm garbage. I'm literally a fallen angel." The dude snickered, getting a kick out of what was the truth.

"EMOOOOO. Where's your eyeliner? What about your pretty dark soul, is it too drowned by the tears? What, are you roleplaying as an angel pwincess? Awe youw wings huwting?". His mocking tone was insufferable, and for a second I forgot I previously had been an holy entity. He had even went as far as using the baby voice and the puppy eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, it's not my fault you're blind. And I don't know what half of what you said means."

"You really are trying to be so righteous, Nora." The sheer amount of cheeky, almost palpable sarcasm. It felt patronizing.

Jeez, this guy is an edgelord.

"I was trying to speak like a normal person!"

"It's hard to take you seriously. You're all stuck-up, and you get worked up over nothing, it's incredibly funny." He was unnervingly sarcastic and snarky yet so damn calm. I felt the rage from before rise again. I wanted to take it all out, even if this guy would end up being the last of my problems.

"You know what ain't funny? The fact I just lost everything, I'm wounded and I have no place to stay in tonight!"

"Well I'm sure as Hell not gonna let you stay at mine." I physically felt my eyelids lower out of annoyance for the pun. He was there with a smirk, standing, arms crossed. If I had been in a better mood, I could have seen he wasn't totally wrong for that.

"Asshole"

"Bitch"
"I get why you've been kicked out of "heaven"".

He said, even going as far as to make air quotes in that arrogant tone of his. Why, out of all people, did I have to meet such a jerk?

**Craig's pov**

I couldn't help it, it was too funny not to be snarky about it. I didn't even care about her middle finger flinging upwards in my direction. To supposedly be an angel, she sure had some issues.
But apparently, we were over each other's shit, and she gifted me one last bad look, before starting to walk away.

Eventually, the figure in the dirty light cloak disappeared in the poorly-lit streets of Waterloo.