-1-

i started my day like i usually would. my mom came it and woke me up around 7:00 am.  i get out of bed slowly then i chose my outfit, followed by my heavy skincare and light makeup routines.

i go downstairs and make a bowl of yogurt and fruit and quickly try finish my math homework. this makes no sense. i think to myself. i put the sheet back into my folder and make a mental note to ask Sophia for the answers at school.

"bye mama, love you" i say to her quickly. my dad's in the army and i only see him every few months.

i walk out the front door, locking it behind me and start my walk to school. we only live a few blocks away from school the the walk takes around 10 minutes. i put in my airpods and turn on my playlist.

don't ask what genre of music i listen to because i do not know. it's a mix of everything, yk.

i turn a corner and i can see the large school a couple feet in the distance. i merge with all the other groggy, tired teens and walk through the front door.

after walking through the endless hallways full of kids, i make it to my locker. i never lock it because who tf cares about my locker, there's barely anything in it so it doesn't matter. i open it and put a few notebooks in my bag while i wait for sophia.

"boo!" i hear from behind me. i jump and turn around quickly. Sophia giggles after seeing my reaction. we make small talk and soon our 2 other best friends, camilla and carly walk over. they're both on the volleyball team with me.

we all laugh and talk until the bell rings for first period and the thought of my math homework slipped my mind. "bye bitches!!" sophia yells down the hall and i hear her being scolded by multiple teachers as she wanders the halls to avoid first period. classic ava.

i walk to first period, which funny enough is math. (not funny actually) i sit down at my desk and put one airpod back in. soon, more students start pouring in and as the teacher takes notice, she announces that our seats are going to be changed today.

she starts calling out where everyone will be put in the rearrangement and i silently pray that i'm not sitting next to a complete weirdo since i have no friends in this class.i hear my name being called and i get put in the far right corner next a kid named walker.

he seems chill. i think to myself as we both walk to our new seats. i thank god that i got put in the back so the teacher can't see my airpod and that i get put with someone whos actually normal.

a/n
first chapters!! do we like? walker and claire are abt to meet for the first time omg!!! sorry it's starting slow oops
More characters!!

a/nfirst chapters!! do we like? walker and claire are abt to meet for the first time omg!!! sorry it's starting slow oopsMore characters!!

ava rose as carly tate
volleyball, other bsf
insta:  carlytatee
finsta: yesitscarly
tiktok:tatecarly

ava rose as carly tatevolleyball, other bsfinsta:  carlytateefinsta: yesitscarlytiktok:tatecarly

malia baker as camilla(cami) porter
volleyball, other bsf
insta: camilla..porter
finsta: cami.lambi
tiktok:camilla.camel

(coming soon)

charli d'amelio as josie (jo) stonesoccer, another bsfinsta:josiestone finsta: jojosiwatiktok: jojostone

soccer, another bsf
insta:josiestone
finsta: jojosiwa
tiktok: jojostone