the rest of my morning periods pass by and it's finally time for lunch.

me and josie walk together from our last period to my locker. she does soccer with sophia and she's literally the sweetest person on earth. as soon as she was introduced to our friend groupx, we knew she was meant to be in our group ( i thought the fg was to small so i added josie and idk how to subtly introduce her and i didn't wanna rewrite the other chapters AGAIN so bare w me🤗).

most of the lockers near mine are empty because they were never claimed or used for students this year so the fg just keeps their stuff in them.

we all shove our bags in our lockers and walk to our usual lunch spot in the cafeteria. as soon as my butt hits the seat, all 4 of them stare at me expectantly. i sit there confused until camilla finally says, "so are you gonna tell us what's sup with walker or not?"

"what do you mean!! i met him today i swear there's nothing going on. calm down fam."

they all giggle and sophia says, " c'mon just give us the details. what happened? and how the fuckity fuck did you not know he was famous? have you been livi under a rock?"

"you've been to my house, you know i don't live under a rock, soph"

i tried to make a joke to avoid the first part of her question but clearly it didn't work because next she said,

"just tell us what you guys talked about at least give us that much"

"yeah please we really need some drama in our lives, it's so boring rn"

"if you want drama let's make drama. count of three run home with me?"

"wait actually?" camilla asked.

"i'm down tbh." sophia agreed, as she was know for being a daredevil and she lived to seek trouble.

"carly?" we questioned.

"only if you tell us the details when we get there." she stated.

"deal. count of 3?"

my heartbeat picked up as everyone nodded their heads, knowing we would probably get caught before we get off campus.

"3..."

"2..."

"1! GO!"

a/n

DRAMAAAAAA.

yesterday during lunch we had the option to go for a walk and i live down the road and me and my bsf decided to just make a run for it and guess what.. WE MADE IT YESSIRRRRRR

jo one was home but the whole run was uphill and we were dying. my parents did get a call that night. LITERALLY NONE OF THE TEACHERS NOTICED UNTIL NEXT PERIOD ATTNDANCE AND THEY CHECKED THE CAMS HELPPPPP