"1..."
"2..."
"3! GO"

We all shriek as we jump up from the table, leaving our bags in our lockers, running through the cafeteria straight through the empty hallways with only few students. we go down to the first floor and push through the 2 wide, wooden doors at the bottom and run through the feild.

soon, we hear our names announced over the loud speaker but the adrenaline coursing through our veins keeps us running farther from the school. soon, we hear more voices from behind us and we see a crowd formed outside the school and a bunch of teachers chasing behind us.

we try our best to keep up the speed but with the multiple teachers close behind us we give up.

i grab both carly's and sophia's , who was being dragged behind by camilla, hands and stop quickly. the force pushes us over and we lay on the ground laughing as the teachers approach us.

"you five, stand up."
mr lorenzo states

"dominant daddy!!" i say to the group and we burst out laughing again.

all of the teachers mutter things under their breathe and roll their eyes.

one teacher says something into their walkie talkie and the other teachers standing beside her grab our arms and shoulders and push us back towards the school.

"worth it." we all agree:

we walk back through the door as the teachers force us through the crowd of students recording.

the teachers leave us in the office, waiting for the principle to deal with us. right now, it's just the group sitting in silence, replaying that excited even in their heads.

"i got that all on video." josie states as realization hits her.

"what?"
"actually"
"LETS GO"
we all cheered.

a/n

walker coming soon doesn't worry babes