history lesson 2

so it was the next day and the class was lining up outside waiting to be showed out seating plan. mr fairclough came out and asked for a student he came out every 10 seconds asking for a different student each time. it was just me and josh left. "josh your turn" finally he came out and said "i'm sorry your the last person do i have given you a choice of where you would like to sit." he looked down at me with warm kind eyes "you can either sit at the back next to chris or you can sit at the very front infront of me next to josh" next to josh i said without hesitation even though i would be sitting infront of sir i would be next to josh and life would be good. "ok if that's what you want" he walked into the classroom but i could've sworn he winked at me before walking in. i sat down next to josh, and got my pen out. the work was fairly easy all we were doing was copying what was written on the board, josh was talking to me about what he was gonna get at lunch but i wasn't listening i was watching sir. he was sat at his computer concentrating he looked serious. damn he looked good though. he turned his head slightly just enough to look at me and i quickly started writing again. even though i was writing i could feel his eyes on me. oh god i though he saw me looking at him. "hannah" he whispered and i looked at him yes sir? "do you need help?" um no. "oh okay why was you looking at me then?" still whispering. oh sorry i was zoned out i didn't realise i was looking haha. oh. my. god. somebody shoot me. "ok then, do you mind staying behind at the end i just want to ask you something." erm... sure i guess.

*end of lesson*
so what did you want to ask me? "i know you wasn't zoned out, you were looking at me. why?" *oh shit* he was looking at me dead in the eyes. i just started back not knowing what to say "why did you want to sit at the front instead of the back, then?" because josh was sitting there. *which was true but also cause i would be closer to sir but i wasn't going to tell him that* "oh ok is josh your boyfriend or something, cause if he is then i'll have to keep an eye on you two" i burst out laughing. josh? my boyfriend? no chance he's like a brother to me. josh is my best friend that's why i wanted to sit at the front. "ah ok, listen i know i'm goodlooking and all just try not to stare like you were this lesson" what? * i thought i had dreamt what he had said. "you heard me, your free to leave now" i left in a state of shock did he act just say that.