hostory lesson 3

this was my third history lesson and the only thing i could think about is what mr fairclough had said to me the day before. "good morning hannah nice for you to join us" mr fairclough said to me as soon as i walked in. morning i replied. he watched me sit down. is this guy act ok, like yeah he's good looking yeah i was looking at him last lesson but is he full of himself or something can he read minds? "hannah?" yep "are you here? we're doing the register" um clearly yes i am here i'm sat right infront if you i replied rolling my eyes. "out." i looked at him and he started at me with a serious look. i stood up and walked out the room, the feeling of eyes stabbing me in the back. when i was outside, i rolled my skirt up brushed my hair and applied lipgloss just ti see his reaction. when he came out and closed the door he look me up and down then stared at his hands. "you can't talk to me like that" he sounded nervous. like what? "you know what i mean just don't do it again, ok?" whatever i walked back inside and mr fairclough walked in after me abit to close he whispered in my ear "see me after class" and i sat down. after that he put a video on and continued with work he had.