after lesson

sir walked to the door and made sure no one was outside. he turned around "stand up"
i stood up. "put your hands on your legs, like a soldier" i out my hands in my legs "you skirt wasn't that short when you walked in" sorry? " when i sent you out you rolled your skirt up didn't you?" maybe. "who are you trying to impress with a skirt that short?" none of your business i snapped. "but it is my business it's distracting" to who? "everyone" even you? "well-i mean- y-yes" why would a 16 year olds skirt length distract a 22 year old man? "doesn't matter just please make it shorter you can't be walking around school like that" sure i said and unrolled my skirt once lifting my jumper and shirt up to see my rolled skirt better. he didn't look away. sir why are you looking? "i need to make sure it's rolled down enough" i stopped after the first roll ok done. before he could say any thing i was out the door. instead of heading to my next lesson i watched what he'd do through the classroom window. he laughed to himself and sat down at his desk. he try to carry on with his work but looked down at his pants. "shit" i heard him mutter. he got up and started heading towards the door i ran down the corridor. he came out the classroom door and i turned around. where are you going? he looked at him with panic in his eyes. "umm to the toilet." oh ok have fun i winked and walked off.