Snapback

"Sooo... Major..." Chefnix says, fidgeting. Chefnix thinks about how he hasn't done much actual leading, but puts that aside, "We lacks an army, as I'm positive you may be well aware of, no?" Major sits, unmoving, but still blinking his outwardly pointed eyes. "Should we give u-" "No, Chefnix," Major interrupts, slamming the meeting table and slapping him in the face, "Miserable Mixels should NEVER win!" Chefnix laughs at the ticklishness of Major's wimpy old man slap.

Kap bursts into their Mixel Moon base, having split off from a murp it made with Nyarn. A startled Major observes the freak-as he would call it... not me-frothing at the mouth. "Here's how you deals with a Mixel, Chefnix!," Major gloats, snatching Kap's snapback cap. Kap goes absolutely feral, his single strand of hair exposed to the world. As it quacks, barks and growls it cartoonishly chases Major in and out of several doors in their various testing labs with no rhyme nor reason on how the doorways connect.

Once Kap catches up, it rips Major Nixel out of his own shell, beating the absolute cubits out of his shelless body. Kap puts it's hat back on, grinning proudly and spitting on Major's spontaneously combusted flaming self.

The End