Another Day in Canterlot High

This is the first time I am writing a story about the Equestria Girls franchise. My male OCs are named Todd Wild and Tex Star. Although they don't have any magic abilities yet, they will help out the Equestria Girls as much as they can. Their friendship is inspired by the friendship between Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater from the Cars franchise. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Canterlot, a city that is surrounded by many hills along with some forests. It is also home to many humans who live their lives peacefully. 

We now go to a light blue house in a part of Canterlot

We now go to a light blue house in a part of Canterlot. In a bedroom, an alarm clock at the side of a bed goes off. A light blue hand reaches over and hits the snooze button. It belongs to a light blue male teenage boy with black hair wearing white t-shirts and red shorts. He gets up from the covers and begins to yawn and stretch his arms and rubbed his eyes before opening them to reveal them to be light brown color. The boy is of average height, but didn't have any muscle tone.  His name is Todd Wild. His room has a bookshelf with different kinds of animal books. There was even a desk and a laptop that Todd uses to do his work and some gaming. There was even a few notebooks. He goes over to the window and opens it to get a good look at the view. 

Todd: Another day in the city Canterlot

Todd then went over to the bathroom. He then brushed his teeth and then wiped his face with a hand towel. After he had done that, Todd went back to his room and open his closet. He then took out some clothes from a hanger. He then puts on a red hoodie with a black paw print on it, some blue jeans, white socks, and a pair of cyan shoes. He then looks in the mirror on the side of the door. Todd begins to notice that something is missing. Looking around his room, he notices a pair of binoculars on his desk. He goes over to his desk and puts it over his neck. Todd then looks in the mirror again and finds it to his liking.

Todd: Perfect

Todd went downstairs and head to the kitchen. He took out some cereal from a cabinet and some milk from the refrigerator. Todd sat at a table and pour some cereal into a bowl and then the milk. Once he finished breakfast, Todd went back upstairs and got his backpack. He then headed out the door of his house and walk up to the sidewalk. He breathe the fresh air

Todd: Time for another day of learning at Canterlot High. And to meet up with cousin Tex.

He then hears screeching. Todd looks up and sees a peregrine falcon perched on a streetlight. For some reason, it was watching him.