The Pony Princess from another Dimension

The next morning, Todd woke up after snoozing his alarm clock again. He did the same routine like he did every morning. He brushed his teeth, got dressed, got his stuff ready and had breakfast. He then stepped out and was on his way to Canterlot High School. As he walked through the streets, Todd couldn't help but think about the Fall Formal.

Todd: (thinking) There's gotta be someone who can compete against Sunset Shimmer. But who?

He made his way over to the front entrance of CHS. But before he can go in, he heard something from behind. Todd looks to see that it came from the statue with the horse. One of the mirrors was glowing.

Todd: What's this?

The glow then got brighter which forces Todd to shield his eyes. When the brightness goes down, he looks to see two figures coming out of the statue. One is a purple dog with green hair. The other is a girl with lavender skin. Her hair was dark purple with pink streaks. She wore a blue blouse, purple skirt with a star on it, and knee high boots.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Todd: There's something you don't see everyday

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Todd: There's something you don't see everyday

He got a little closer. The girl groans as she opens her eyes

Dog: Twilight?

Todd became shocked as he heard the dog speak

Todd: (thinking) Did that dog just talk?

The girl groans and opens her eyes

Twilight Sparkle: Huh? Spike? You're not suppose to...

She looks and sees the dog while examining every part of him

Twilight Sparkle: Spike? Are you a... dog?

Spike: I... think so. But I have no idea what you are!

Twilight looks to see her hands. And then...