Research in the Library

Having made their way out of the gym, Twilight, Todd, Spike (who got back in her bag), and Tex were walking through the halls.

Todd: You know Twilight, you really need to learn how to write with your hands.

Twilight Sparkle: Sorry. I'm more used to writing with my mouth.

Todd: I'm going to have to teach you how to do that later.

Tex taps his cousin on the shoulder. Todd turns to him

Tex: (whispered) What was all that back there?

Todd: (whispered) Would you believe me if I told you?

Tex: (whispered) I reckon I would

Todd: (whispered) Look I'll explain it to you later. Say on video chat?

Tex: Okay

Twilight Sparkle: What are you two whispering about?

This caused Todd and Tex to widen their eyes

Todd: Oh. We were just discussing what music they should use in the Fall Formal. Right, Tex?

Tex: Uh. Yeah. That's it

Tex didn't like lying, but he had to do it

Twilight Sparkle: Hmmm

She didn't seem to buy it, but decides to let it slide for now. They continue to walk through the halls.

Tex: I need to use the restroom. Be right back

Tex then ran ahead

Todd: Okay

Twilight, Spike, and Todd turn a corner and go to a dark hallway where they see the light fizzling out

Twilight Sparkle: What is this place?

Todd: Oh that part of the hallway has a light that is heavily broken. Not sure why the school staff didn't have that fixed. Because of that, all the students avoid it.

Sunset Shimmer: Can't believe I didn't recognize you earlier

They turn to see Sunset Shimmer behind them

She walks up to them

Sunset Shimmer: Shoulda known Princess Celestia would send her prized pupil here after my crown, and her little dog, too.

Twilight Sparkle: It's my crown

Todd: You shouldn't say it's yours when it doesn't belong to you

Sunset then notices Todd and gives a him a smirk

Sunset Shimmer: Oh, look at that. You recruited someone on your little quest. And it's none other than my favorite boy.