9

Waking up I look around and see that I'm back in my room

Weird. The last thing I remember is walking in the garden.

Romeo kissed you, he insulted him, you showed him weakness by kissing, and passed out.

Fuck.That right.

Yesterday when Papa came back from his meeting I was called into his office, He had given me a cookie he brought back, but now that I'm thinking about I started to feel weird after eating it.

It was drugged. That's why you passed out dumbass. that's why Enzo was following and watching you like a stalker, to see if it had any effects on you.

Fucking stupid.

Knock, knock

"Come in," I say sitting up from my bed to face whoever is coming into my room

"Hello Dear, I'm just here to wake you and make sure you start getting ready to go to your shoot," A housemaid named Lisa says while walking towards me to hand me a cup of water.

Thank you, yes I'll start getting ready, do you happen to know who will be coming with?"

"Oh yes, Senor Stefano" Upon hearing his name I spit the water in my mouth onto my hand

"Um sorry... what"

Is that a problem, it was requested by Senor Anatloy"

Of course, it was.

"No, it's quite alright thank you, Lisa"

She simply smiles at me and walks out of my room.

URGH why why does HE have to come to this shoot out of all of them?

Start getting ready and spent about 20 minutes covering all of the bruises on my neck caused by Papa, I'm wearing a black Nike hoodie and simple black leggies with a pair of Ugg slippers.

I walk down the stairs to see him waiting near the door with Papa as they engage in conversation that is until Papa sees me walking towards them.

"Hello dear, how do you feel" he says while giving me a knowing smirk

Putting on my best fake smile my face I replay "You know papa I actually feel completely normal, I slept so well last night"

I see his act almost slip thur before he turns his eyes towards Romeo before saying

"Good dear, anyways Mr'stefano will be coming along with you to your shoot since Enzo will not be able to and I do not want to pull any of my other men from their positions to babysit you."

I don't have a fucking babysitter but whatever.

Turning to look at Romeo I see he looks almost dead, he has zero emotion on his face or eyes, and he doesnt even look at me or Papa, he just stares directly at the door. Weird.