21

1 week until the wedding

"Good morning dear"
"Good morning Inez" I say walking out the bathroom as I see Inez place the food tray on my nightstand
"I didn't know wether you wanted to eat here or with the Stefani's since you and Romeo are still on odds ends" she gives me a sad look
"What do you mean,Ins't just Romeo here"
"Oh no he's father is joining him for breakfast this morning, I'm sorry I thought he told you"
"When does he ever tell me anything that matters now." She comes towards me and hugs me
"I know you're tried and sad, I don't blame you. he is a complete asshole, but you cannot show him your breaking, doing that will only fuel him."
"Your right"
"Now get changed so you can eat with them. I'll bring your food down"

Two years had passed since I came to the paradox and I felt myself drifting further from reality. It was absolutely terrifying, to feel yourself lose control of your own mind, your own emotions and your own body. To suffer in silence, to breathe through a broken heart - the kind of deep suffering that changes who you are from the inside.
You become adrift, lost in a vast ocean of... nothingness. How could emptiness be so heavy?
To feel so unworthy of love, to feel so... lost.
"Tulalla what if we never make it out, what if we end up dying here"
"You can think like that angle, doing that will only kill you"
"Tualla look at us, we're already dying"

"Alya, earth to Alya"
Focusing back on reality I see Francesco and Romeo looking straight at me
"I'm sorry. I little distracted."
My soon-to-be father-in-law grants me a small smile. "Have you chosen your gown yet?"
Right, the pre-wedding party. The reason why Francesco came back this morning.
Two days from today, a masquerade theme ball will be taking place. The castle was more active than ever as arrangements for said party were being made. Nothing should be less than perfect; William had strictly said. I found it hilarious considering he doesn't have anything to worry about while I on the other hand had tons to worry about

It was going to be my first official appearance as Alya De Stefano.
I had to dress accordingly; I was expected to smile, to mingle, to laugh.
And to show the world just how in love my husband and I were.
An imperfect marriage but a perfect lie and a pretty façade.
Like everything in my life had been, my perfect lie.

I see Francesco look between me and his son, His lips thinned when he noticed how rigid my shoulders were and just how tensed Romeo was every time he mentions us being The perfect civil and in love couple. We were forced to sit next to each other at the dining table, while Francesco had his late breakfast.
Our chairs had been pulled closely together, our shoulders touching, to give the look like we actually were in love. Please if only his father knew how twisted his son was.

"Yes, I have chosen a gown already," I said, keeping my tone mellow. The hand on my thigh tightened in what I assumed was... satisfaction.
He had placed it there since I took my seat and would squeeze it every time I said something that satisfied him. Yuck. My thigh burned under his touch, even though my dress kept him from touching my bare skin. Francesco went on about the masquerade ball, telling us how he expected the night to go and then the conversation had moved to their work, talking about Romeo's mafia work, which lately had nothing to do with me.
So, I sat back against my chair and just nodded along. Not listening as I zone myself out But even then, this didn't allow me peace. I felt his hand move lower and His thumb circled my knee and I frowned. What the hell? What is he playing at?
His touch was tentative, almost teasing. Shocked, I found myself growing still as his fingers drifted past the slit in my dress until his callous hand was on my bare skin. Gooseflesh peppered my skin and my breath hitched. Oh God. What was he doing? My eyes darted to his father, but he was unaware of his son's intention. I gripped the table's edge when his fingers inched higher toward the juncture of my thighs. My legs clenched, only to end up trapping his hand between my thighs, and Romeo proudly grinned. fucking him and his grin. I need to stop him. I really should, but the way he caressed me is making me pause.
Tenderly. Deceptively gentle. Teasingly.  I knew that for the sake of my own sanity, I needed to stop him. But an end to his ongoing games.His never-ending teasing. But I couldn't. Because even though my fiancé was a brutally cruel man, I craved his touch. Filled with longing, I allowed him to do as he pleased. Call me weak; call me spineless-but you wouldn't understand. I had my reasons. I wanted a man to touch me because he wanted.
I wanted to feel wanted.
I let out a barely audible gasp when Romeo reached my satin panties. My belly pooled with warmth and my core tightened.

Was he going to touch me while his father sat there, eating his breakfast and conversing with his son?
Was I going to let him?

Disgusting. Papa would be ashamed of me.

Romeo dragged his index finger over my wet slit through my panties. My heart hammered at the delicious sensation rippling through my body. Carefully, he tugged my panties to the side and cool air wafted over my fevered flesh, wetness dripping between my thighs and down the crack of my asshole. My breath hitched when his fingers brushed against my core. Holy shit. Oh God! With exquisite tenderness, he parted my wet folds, his thumb grazing my hardened nub. A soft whimper left me and I bit my lip, holding back the moan that threatened to escape my throat.
Stop him, my mind screamed. Don't, my body begged. It felt so good, even though it was so wrong. I wanted to cry; I wanted to plead for mercy; I wanted him to stop, but I needed him to continue.
Disgusting.I hear my mind taunting me
The pulse between my legs was almost unbearable at this point and I feared that I might just orgasm at the table.
How horrifying, yet still... I didn't stop Romeo. It was like all my senses had left me and I was left with a greedy body that needed his caress more than anything. Romeo continued his conversation with his father, with all the epitome of calmness. He was so contained while I was so... out of control.
His thumb moved in circles, massaging my flesh, a knowing smirk plastered over his lips. My clit swelled and throbbed under his thumb as he rubbed and pressed against the bundle of nerves. White hot pleasure ripped through me. My hips moved against my will, chasing his caress with my wanton need. I could feel just how wet and sticky I was.
Disgusting.
My thighs quivered and my body tightened, on the precipice of orgasm. Almost frantically, I grasped his wrist, forcing him to stop. Romeo knowing fingers slowed to a pause, but he kept his hand between my legs, inside my panties. I was still on a high, drugged with lust and needy with desires, I felt Romeo lower his head onto my neck, so he could whisper in my ears. "My fingers were just inside another woman. Her cunt juices are now smeared all over yours. By letting me touch you just downgraded yourself to a common whore," he rasped, And just like that my fantasy world came crashing down, reminding me that while I had been craving his touch, it had all been a pretty deception. A mindless trick.

In the , being called a whore was the worst thing a woman could be labeled. Whores are disloyal. They can't be trusted. They certainly shouldn't be loved. Only fools fell for them, men who didn't know any better.
As quickly as the fiery hot pleasure coursing through my veins comes just as quickly did it Vanished.
The realization of what just happened hit me causing me to shake for a whole different reason. "I'm sorry," I choked, pushing the chair away from the table. Romeo's hand slid out from under my dress and with his other hand, he brought his whiskey to his lips, taking a slow sip. All nonchalant, without any remorse. "I'm not feeling quite well. I need to lie down. Excuse me." A concerned look flashed over
Francesco, face, but I was already walking away, my legs trembling. The moment I was in my room, I lunged toward the bed. I fell onto my bed, shoving my face into my pillows and letting out the scream I had been holding, I screamed until my throat was raw and dry, until I couldn't breathe. How stupid I had been. How foolish I had acted.
Was I so damaged that I couldn't tell when a guy wanted to love me or when he wanted to trick me?
Was I so corrupted I didn't know who I was anymore?
When would I be more than just a pawn?

Was I so damaged that I couldn't tell when a guy wanted to love me or when he wanted to trick me? Was I so corrupted I didn't know who I was anymore?When would I be more than just a pawn?