𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

it was 6 am when aurora heard her alarm ringing. "shut up" she says clicking the stop button to turn off her alarm. she checks her notifications and sees she has a few messages from the group chat.

9+ new messages

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐞😇💗
𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻🙀-stacy
𝗻𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀😝-niall
𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀😻-madi
𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸🥰-aurora

𝗻𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀😝
you guys ready for school today?

𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻🙀
absolutely
NOT.

𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀😻
no
i'm so tired i don't wanna go today

𝗻𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀😝
where's rory?🤨

𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀😻
probably still sleeping....

𝗻𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀😝
RORY WAKE TF UP WERE NOT GONNA
BE LATE BC OF U.

𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸🥰
sigh.
hi guys👋
i can't do this i wanna stay homeee💔

𝗻𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀😝
no
be ready i'm picking you guys up in abt 30
(rors please be ready i beg)

𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸🥰
i will!!
can we stop by and get coffee tho...🧎‍♀️🙏🏼

𝗻𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀😝
FINE.
but please hurry n be ready.
seen by 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸🥰,𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀😻,𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻🙀

"ughh, i can't do this today." she says groaning while getting out of bed. she goes over to the bathroom to brush her teeth and then heads down stairs to get breakfast.

she looks at the fridge and there was a note from her mom

"hey hun i'm sorry i had to go into work early today,
dads out who knows where i'm sorry i can't be with you this
morning. i left you some waffles and eggs on the stove i hope
you enjoy and have a great day at school today love you.

love- mom

aurora rips the paper off the fridge and crumbles it up throwing it into the garbage. she always loved her parents don't get her wrong but once her dad lost his job and started gambling, it all went down hill.

he would come home drunk angry about losing money, the money her mom would give him the money her mom worked hard for.

she was mad that her dad was like that. they used to be a happy family her dad was a really great father figure, and was always there for her. but now, it's all gone.

if he's ever home aurora goes into her room and shuts herself in there to hide from her dad since he'd take her anger out on her not like hit or anything just scream at her.

but that has all changed sometimes he hits her and tells her the most hurtful stuff anyone could ever tell her. especially since it's coming out of her own dads mouth. she wishes she could change everything and go back in time but she knows she can't.

aurora gets out of her thoughts and looks at the time 7:05. "shit!" she says out loud. she starts running up the stairs and into her room. she rummages through her closet looking for clothes throwing everything around.

once she finds an outfit she puts it on, it's just a simple white crop top with black cargos and white air forces. she heads over to her vanity pulling out mascara and blush. she stops when she gets a notification from nick.

𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗲🥺💗-nick
𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵🧎‍♀️💗- aurora

𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗲🥺💗
heyyy
u need a ride to school today?

𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵🧎‍♀️💗
heyyy!
no niall's giving me a ride today
ty tho nick

𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗲🥺💗
oh great ok
c u later 😘.

𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵🧎‍♀️💗
c yaaa!!

when she gets out of messages she looks at the time again 7:25. "OH MY FUCKING GODDD" she says getting up and grabbing her backpack from the side of her bed shoving her notebook and a pencil in there along with her mascara and blush.

she runs downstairs grabs a water and puts it in her backpack she runs back upstairs and puts on perfume.

she then hears her phone ring. it was niall. she answers the phone.

"hey i'm outside."

"ok i'm omw" she says out of breath.

she starts speed walking to the car and gets in. "hey" all three say in unison. "hey" aurora says getting into the passenger seat. "you look... rough" says stacy "thank you" aurora tells her with a thank you captain obvious look on her face.

"sorry i didn't mean it like that yk that".

"yea ik sorry, it's just i lost track of time and i didn't get to brush my hair nor at least put on mascara." she says pulling out a hairbrush from niall's backpack since she always has one with her.

stacy and aurora were really great friends back in 4th grade but that changed in 8th grade when stacy said some really mean things about aurora to the class, and then lied to matt that aurora hated matt.

aurora did try to explain to matt that stacy was lying but matt didn't wanna hear it he just stormed away and never talked to aurora unless he had something rude to say.

stacy and aurora then talked out everything that happened and forgave stacy. typical aurora. their friendship isn't as it used to be but it still works.

on the other hand her and never talked to eachother again up til sophomore year when he said she looked stupid. which made aurora hate him a bit more than she already had from 8th grade.

"rory?" niall snaps her fingers in front of auroras face making her get out of her head. "yea?" she says "you ok? you we're out for like 3 minutes and we're here to get coffee" niall says with a bit of concern on her face.

"yea i'm good." she says with a chuckle to cover it up. "cmon let's go in we have to get to school remember." aurora says getting out of the car following madi and stacy into the coffee shop.

they order what they want and head back into the car. and continue their way to school.

hahah first chapter....
guys idk how to write so please bare with me😭🙏🏼
i hope this makes sense and u guys enjoy <333