𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

once school finished they all headed to the front of the school to meet like they always do.

"hey everyone!" aurora says happily. "why are you happy right now..." nick asks her with a weirded out look on his face. auroras never happy after school. she's always so angry and super exhausted. so i guess you could say it was weird.

"also where's matt kids disappearing a lot today" niall asks his brothers joking around. "he's in the car already bc he found out he was matching with aurora." chris tells everyone trying not to laugh at his annoyed brother.

everyone bursts out laughing except aurora who walks away annoyed now. who knew one name could ruin her mood. matt then honks making everyone laughing jump and look at him shocked. he motions for his brothers to get in the car and looks back down to his phone.

"bye guys i guess we have to go now, especially before he gets mad see u all soon." nick tells the friend group rolling his eyes at his brothers annoyance.

the friend group says their goodbyes and watch the two brothers get in the car and drive away.

when they look around they see aurora had left. they all have a confused look on their face but relax it once they see her standing next to the car with an annoyed look on her face waiting for it to get unlocked.

the girls walk over to the car and niall unlocks it as everyone gets in and puts on their seatbelts madi says "im hungry." everyone looks at her and then stacy starts talking as well, "lowkey me too, can we stop by and get food please niall." she says with a begging look on her face along side of madi.

"fine but hurry i don't wanna be in this car any longer i wanna go home." niall tells the girls with a small smile on her face.

they finally arrive to chick fil a and they all give niall their order except aurora.

"do u want anything?" niall asks the quiet girl next to her. aurora shakes her head no and looks back out the window. niall asks one more time to make sure.

once she does she goes ahead and orders.

while niall is ordering aurora feels her phone buzz. when she checks her phone she sees she has a message from her dad.

𝗱𝗮𝗱-𝖽𝖺𝖽
𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮-𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗋𝖺

𝗱𝗮𝗱
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎?
𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝟣𝟧 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝗇𝗐𝗈.
𝗂 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗋𝗁 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝖺.
𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐.
seen 1 minute ago

TW: MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL & ABUSE?

auroras eyes watered a bit. she closed her eyes and inhaled really deeply as she put her phone into her pocket.

niall noticed and asked her if she was ok. aurora just nods her head giving her friend a small smile.

aurora isn't really a sensitive girl. but when it comes to her dad something changes in her she becomes so fragile that anything he says will break her into pieces.

she knew he was drunk with the way he was typing. and it's making her upset because he isn't a person when he's drunk she knows once she gets into the house things will NOT be ok.