𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

when they get to school niall parks the car and they all start getting their stuff out of the car. Once they spot they start walking over to them. "omfg you've got to be fucking kidding me rn." says aurora stopping in her tracks. "what?" the girls say in unison also stopping in front of her. once they look towards where she's looking they see matt.

"what? did you forget he was gonna be there too or something?" madi says a bit confused. "no it's just-" she cuts herself off as she's thinking if she should say it or not due to the reaction they might have.

she decides she's not gonna say anything, and right as she's about to start walking again she hears nick approaching. "hey guys!" nick says in excitement.matt and chris behind him just waving at the girls.

when aurora looks up and sees matt she immediately turns around and starts walking away.

"wait- aurora where are you going??" niall says shouting loud enough for aurora to hear as she's already a bit far from them."class see ya in there!" aurora says shouting back and pointing at her.

"what...?" stacy says really confused "we have like 5 minutes before the bell rings to get to class?" chris adds on confused as well.

niall looks over at the boys and looks at matt her eyes widen and she try's to hold in a laugh."your joking" she says letting out a few laughs. matt looks at her confused as to why she's laughing after looking at him.

"whats so funny about me?" he says confused yet intrigued. "nothing." niall says calming down from her laughter and looking at everyone who is now looking at her like she's crazy.

"what? you guys didn't notice? there's no way i'm the only one who saw." niall says a bit creeped out with the way they're all staring at her. "no we didn't care to explain?" stacy says with a bit of sass.

"no, never mind let's just go inside now." they all walk inside with 3 minutes to spare. they all start sharing their schedules with each other. matt and niall have math 1st period together. and niall had just forgotten that aurora ALSO had math 1st period. after they finish sharing their schedules matt heads to his class.

"care to explain why u were laughing out there after you looked at matt?" nick says. niall sighs and starts talking "cmon guys it was so obvious now i feel stupid. matt and niall are matching and i'm guessing that's why she walked away after she looked at him". they all finally put the pieces together and start laughing their asses off. the bell then rings and they all start heading to their classes.

aurora is sitting all the way in the back of the classroom on her phone waiting for the bell to ring. almost all the seats are filled except for 2 in the back, one next to her and one in front of her. somehow niall ends up getting into the class 2 seconds before matt and once she sees aurora she starts walking to the back. she places her stuff next to aurora and sits next to her.

once niall looks up at the door her eyes widen as she forgets to tell aurora that matt is also in their class. once matt gets into the class he sees that the only desk left open is the one in front of aurora. he mumbles sum things under his breath and walks towards it. once he sits down aurora lifts her head up from the table and looks in front of her. his back facing her.

"ur joking." she groans as she can tell who it is by the hair. matt turns around at the sound of her groaning. "what is there a problem?" he says sarcastically. "yes actually there is ur sitting in front of me with ur big ass head blocking the board."

"funny coming from someone who's sitting all the way in the corner cause she knows she will be blocking at least 6 visions with yours" he says with a scoff at the end.

before aurora can even say anything the teacher walks into the class. "hey students how are we doing today!" he says with a bit of excitement he ends up getting groans and he takes that as his answer.

"i really can't do this rn i wanna go home why did i have to have math for 1st this is ridiculous" aurora starts complaining to niall. "hun you're gonna be perfectly fine just get through it it's friday anyways." aurora just groans at the girls response.

matt's minding his own business until he feels something kick his chair. he looks behind him and sees aurora looking down at her paper frustrated. "can you like stop kicking my fucking chair." matt says a bit annoyed.

"idk can i?" she says raising an eyebrow. matt just turns around facing his paper down on his desk letting a scoff leave his mouth.

aurora does end up stopping after and not because he told her she just felt like it. she was still frustrated with her paper as she didn't really get anything on it. "can you help me please i don't get it. this is ridiculous first day of school and we're already getting work." she says with a bit of frustration to the girl next to her.

"rory cmon you've complained so much already in under 15 minutes calm down. what do you need help with." niall says calmly and continues to help the girl next to her.

matt groans at the amount of problems on the paper. he has 3 left but is just too lazy to even try and finish them. aurora looks up from her paper n gives a confused look at the back of matt's head.

"having trouble there smart guy?" aurora says with a grin. "no actually i have more done than u do and i didn't even need help" he says with a chuckle leaving his mouth. aurora loses her grin on her face and rolls her eyes looking back down at her paper.

class ends and matt dashes out of the classroom. "what the-"
aurora says confused since matt really didn't have a reason to rush out of class. he only rushed out of there bc he really didn't wanna be in there tolerating her presence any longer.

the group meets back in a corner which they all had agreed to meet at after class except for matt.

"hey guy-" nick starts but stops once he realizes matt isn't there. "where's matt?" he turns to look at aurora and niall as they both had class with him.

"idk he just dashed out of the class and we didn't see him after that." aurora tells him.

𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩-matt
𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠-nick

𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠
dude where'd ya go?
i thought we were meeting where we agreed?

𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩
yea sorry i forgot abt that.
im in class right now had to get the best seat yk😉
seen

"he said he's in class." nick tells everyone. they all nod their heads and agree to just head to class once again.

this was kindve a long chapter.
sorry if this is boring LOL.
also im only updating bc grace told me "update for update"
coughs 2x* (im still waiting on her to update🥰.)
-ST4RLINE 
1209 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑺 𝑭𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹!!