[17]Give it a go

Shubman's POV:
"What did I say", Rohan said smiling softly. I jumped and hugged him, "You were right but", I said breaking the hug.

"But I don't deserve her anymore", I said in low voice.

Recappp

Aniska POV:
I didn't get a bit of sleep. However I have no mood of eating anything but if I don't go Sravan will just get stressed.

I got down brushing my teeth and sat on the table when a voice from kitchen said, "Breakfast's ready, just a few more minutes."

"Yeahh", I shouted back. Sravan came after some time and served the breakfast we were eating while Sravan looked at me with sus look on his face.

"This isn't just because India lost the World Cup", he said. He is so freaking fast in understanding what I am thinking.

Why not, he was my mother and father since my very blur childhood.

"Nahh", I tried if I could hide it from him. "Don't try to lie to me",he replied. I sighed.

"See if you don't tell I will ask Deepika however", he said taking out his phone.

"Leave it", I held it and started telling him everything.

What was happening with me since last two months and also what happened last night.

Sravan came infront of me and started, "See Aniska if you can act like you don't care but love isn't something,

that will go away instantly when you come to know that he didn't deserve you, it stays for a while till your heart' doesn't fully lose trust over that person.

But don't let it out of till it agrees fully it can be that he might apologize to you and he might love you too, just couldn't bring it on his mouth", he said.

"He might apologize but love is impossible", I said when a tear rolled down my eyes.

"You never know", he said wiping my tear.

"And what should I do till my heart doesn't fully believes", I asked. "Keep that love inside yourself it'll help", he said and chuckled.

Yes he isn't a type of brother who would say 'Give me his name I'll kill him', he always wants me to stay happy.

And knows very well how to do that.
"I wonder why I didn't get a bhabhi till now", I said and chuckled.

"Jerk, it's time for your college", he said hitting my head playfully.

Rohan's POV:
We were with Shubman the whole night and he kept spinning around his room when we reminded him about college.

"Atleast give it a try", Harsh repeated a 5689th time. "Nahh I can't do this to her", the same 5689th reply.

"See you don't know what she is thinking, love don't disappears in a single night and don't forget she kissed you.

And a girl does it only when she trusts her life on that guy. Pls let it give a go", I said.

In this 4 yrs 11th, 12th and two years of college I never saw Shubman this weak and delicate.

He was ready to sacrifice everything but wasn't ready to give it a try.

"Pls pls I request you atleast for the sake of the happiness that Aniska gave you", Harsh said and got on his knees.

Shubman picked him up and daid, "Just for you guys and Aniska's faith but if she still regrets I will let her go for her good she will be happy.", a tear rolled down his eye.

Aniska's POV:
Deepika said she came to college early and that she will meet me directly in college.

I got to college just usually by taxi and yeah due to Sravan's consolidation I feel a lot more better.

The taxi broke down a little far from my college so I just decided to walk.

The weather was normal and pleasant, the wind was hitting me and the cold breeze formed a pink tint on my face.

Suddenly just a few steps ahead of my college just infront of the apartments beside our college footsteps started following me.

I didn't care much and walked forward.

There is a alley between our college and the apartments beside it when I felt a tension on my arm and was felt by a pull beside me into the alley.

Author's note:
Short but a frequent update.
Thanks for reading and supporting.

Bye bye. Peace out!!