🚘 Long Haul 🚘

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~On The Road~

As Their Road Trip Begins, The Brothers Of BroZone Were On Their Way To Hitched Hills, To Make It In Time For Their Cousin's Wedding In 5 Days.

With Already An Hour Into Their Road Trip, The Brothers Were Enjoying Their Bonding Time Inside Of Rhonda, Who Of Course Was Their One Of A Kind Transportation.

"The Road Trip Musical Adventure Of The BroZone Brothers Full Of Heart, Hilarity, And Happiness Is On And Poppin!"
Branch Annonced Happily.

Floyd Grinned At His Little Brother, Proud Of His Optimism.
"Aw Branch, Now That's A Manly Perspective I Hear"

"Pfff- What?"
Branch Scoffed With A Chuckle.

"Well If I Didn't Know Any Better, What You Said Sounded Like You Were More Excited About This Trip Huh?"
Floyd Nudged Branch Gently With His Elbow.

"Whaaaat? Noooo! I'm Just...Reciting What My Naked Glitter Baby Nephew Once Said! Has Nothing To Do With Being Excited For This Trip! I Still Say We Should've Taken A Plane"
Branch Shrugged, Looking Away.

Floyd Laughed A Lil To Himself.
"Yeah Okay Bud"

John Dory Was Sitting At The Front Of Rhonda, Steering Her.
"I'm Excited To See You Excited Branch! Who Wouldn't Be??? Just Five Guys Out On The Road! Living Like Men And Adventuring As Men!"

Clay Crossed His Arms, Walking Up To Beside John Dory.
"Uh Huh, Well If You Can Drive Like A Man Would, We Would Be Going Way Faster John"

"I AM DRIVING LIKE A MAN!"
John Dory Yelled At Clay.

As John Dory Said That, He Pulled Out Some Chapstick And Puckered Out His Lips To Apply Some On His Lips.

"Riiiightttt, Sure. Total Man"
Clay Rolled His Eyes, Shaking His Head.

"Hey! I'm Not Taking This From Sweater Romper Over Here"
John Dory Said.

"I'll Have You Know, It's Drip! And Not Only That, It's Serious Boy Drip!"
Clay Said.

"Yeah, Seriously Weird Drip"
John Dory Chuckled.

"How Dare You Mock My Onesie! It's Sophisticated"
Clay Straightened His Outfit.

"Okay Steve Jobs"
John Dory Shook His Head, In A Teasing Manner.

Clay Thought To Himself.
"Here's A Suggestion. How's About I Take The Wheel For A Little Bit? You Know You Could Use A Break Old Man. Wouldn't Want Your Charlie Horse To Act Up"