🛣 Route To Nowhere 🛣

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~During The Day~

Crusing Down The Open Road, On Their Way To Their Cousin's Wedding, Rhonda Glided Along The Road, But Soon Before The Brothers Would Make A Quick Stop For Food.

Stopping At A Fast Food Joint, Called "Highway Munchies", Rhonda Pulled Up To The Place And Went Through The Drive Thru Entrance.

"I Still Don't See Why We Have To Go Through The Drive Thru? Why Not Just Sit Down And Eat Like Normal Families??"
John Dory Questioned To His Brothers.

"1. Not A Normal Family. And 2. Going Through The Drive Thru Is What Normal People Too! Even Though We Aren't Normal"
Branch Replied Back.

"Ugh. Back In My Day, We Sat And Ate Inside Restaurants! Not Ordering Through Windows"
John Dory Rolled His Eyes.

"Yeah Yeah You're Old, Now Move Square Eric"
Clay Moved John Dory Out The Way To Get To Rhonda's Window To Order.

Drive Thru Microphone: "Hi, Welcome To Highway Munchies, What Would You Like To Order Today?"

"AH! WHO SAID THAT!??!"
John Dory Freaked Out For A Second.

"The Drive Thru Guy.."
Bruce Told His Brother, Seeing How He Was A Dumbass.

"Yes Um, Can I Have A Cheeseburger But With No Cheese?"
Clay Asked Out Loud.

Bruce Raised His Eyebrow At That.
"....Isn't That Just A Regular Burger?"

"If You Don't Shut The Fuck Up-"
Clay Glanced At His Brother.

Drive Thru Microphone: "Okay, What Else?"

"WHO SAID THAT NOW?!?!"
John Dory Flinched Again.

"The Drive Thru Guy!"
Bruce Replied.

"I'LL TAKE THE WHOLE LEFT SIDE OF THE MENU!"
Floyd Yelled Out, Having A Big Appetite.

"Floyd! Are You Crazy?? What Is Bitty Bruce Supposed To Eat If You Order All The Good Stuff Off The Menu??"
Bruce Said.

"Oh Yeah You're Right...AND A KIDS MEAL! AND...Uhhh I Guess I'll Have Fries- If I Order Fries Will Anyone Share With Me? I Don't Wanna Feel Like A Fatty ☹️"
Floyd Said As He Poked His Lil Tummy.

"Fine. But That's My Sodium Limit For The Day! And Get Me A Orange Soda"
Branch Requested.

"AND AN ORANGE SODA!"
Floyd Added On To The Order.