🌊 Beached 🌊

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~Through The Day~

On Their 2nd Day Of Their Road Trip Journey To Their Cousin's Wedding, Rhonda Drove Along The Road For A While Until The Bros Stopped At The Gas Station.

Parking In Front Of The Gas Station, Rhonda Opened Her Doors For The Brothers To Make A Quick Pit Stop And Bathroom Break.

Clay Ran Out Of Rhonda Quickly, Holding In His Stomach.
"COMING THROUGH! LITERALLY-"

Branch Ran Behind Clay With A Notepad In His Hand.
"WAIT CLAY! THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE FOR MY STUDIES!"

John Dory, Bruce, And Floyd Also Walked Out Of Rhonda, Taking A Quick Break For Their Stop.

"Okay, You All Use The Bathroom While I Load Up Rhonda!"
John Dory Told His Brothers.

"Wait- Why Does Rhonda Need Gas?"
Bruce Questioned.

"Isn't She A Armadillo?"
Floyd Gestured With A Chuckle.

"Who Said Anything About Gas? 🤨"
John Dory Replied.

"O_____O"
Bruce And Floyd's Eyes Widen, Trying Not Think About What John Dory Meant.

~~~

~Inside The Gas Station~

Dashing Through, Clay Ran Inside The Gas Station Quick And Fast To Reach The Restroom On Time, As The Other Brothers Came In As Well.

"MOVE BITCH-"
Clay Pushed Some Critters Out The Way To Make It To The Restroom.

Branch Quickly Followed Clay In The Restroom For Some Reason, Having Out His Notepad. 🗒

"AAAAAAAAA-"
Clay Shrieked Like A Little Girl As Branch Came Into His Stall.

"SWEET MOTHER OF DISCOVERY- 😦"
Branch Said In Shock As He Watched Clay Take A Dump.

Getting The Information Collected He Needed, Branch Came Out The Restroom And Wrote It Down On His Notepad.

"Uhhh Branch? Did You Just Follow Clay In The Bathroom And Are Now Writing Down What You Saw?"
Floyd Pointed At Branch's Notepad.

"I Sure Did"
Branch Nodded, As He Continued Writing.

"I'm Gonna Regret Asking Why But...Why Branch Would You Write Down Clay's Poop?"
Bruce Sighed As He Asked.