🎬 Bitty B-Roll 🎬

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~Through The Next Day~

During The Day, Rhonda Continued To Drive Along The Road As The Brothers Had Only 1 More Day Until To Reach Hitched Hills For Their Cousin's Wedding.

Inside Of Rhonda, The Brothers Were Doing Their Own Things To Keep Them Occupied, Meanwhile Branch Was Being Scolded On The Snailphone By Poppy, As He Held Bitty Bruce In His Lap.

Branch Sighed As He Groaned.
"Poppy Look I-"

Poppy Over The Snailphone: "WHAT THE SUGAR BRANCH! SO YOU GUYS GOT LOST IN FRUITY ISLAND PARADISE, YOU LOSE BITTY BRUCE TO A DRAGONFRUIT LIZARD, THEN YOU GUYS GET MIXED UP INTO A CIRCUS, THEN YOU GUYS GET LOST AND ALMOST DIE FROM THE HEAT BUT GET SAVED BY THE MAGIC BOOT, THENNNN NOW BARB TELLS ME YOU GUYS GOT ARRESTED FOR PARALYZING DEBBIE?!??!"

Branch Blinked Awkwardly.
"....In Fairness That Was Clay, But-"

Poppy Over The Snailphone: "The Point Of The Roadtrip Was To Have Fun! NOT CATCH CRIMINAL RECORDS BRANCH!"

"Don't We Both Have A Criminal Record From Lonesome Flats For Crimes Against Music? Alongside Biggie Too"
Branch Mentioned.

Poppy Over The Snailphone: "MOVING ON! Branch, Just Try To Stay Out Of Chaos And Trouble Til You Get Back Home! I Don't Wanna See You On The News! Also, Viva Mentioned You Boys Were On The News A Few Days Ago, Is That True Too?"

"PFFFT- WHAAAAT? US?? ON THE NEWS?? DEFINITELY NOT FROM COPS CHASING US- Ermmmm I Mean"
Branch Tried To Reword His Sentence.

Poppy Over The Snailphone: "Just Stay Out Of Trouble Branchifer! Ordered By Your Queenly Girlfriend! But Still Take Cute Wallet-Sized Pictures I Can Geek Over Later gEhHehEhe"

"If You Expect Us Not To Cause Chaos, What Am I Supposed To Do?"
Branch Questioned.

Poppy Over The Snailphone: "I Don't Know Just Do Something Special For Yourself Or A Hobby! Anything That Won't Put You As A Prisoner Or An Idiot! Now I Gotta Get Back To Pulling Smidge Out Of The Vending Machine Again...Lord Help Me- LOVE YOUUU BYEEEEE!"

As Poppy Hung Up Over The Other Side Of The Snailphone, Branch Hung Up As Well As He Sighed, Putting Away His Snailphone And Held Bitty Bruce Still.

"Man I Tell Ya Bitty Bruce....Women ☕️"
Branch Scoffed To Himself.

"😝"
Bitty Bruce Blew A Raspberry At The Thought Of Women Being Complicated To Deal With.