The elevator

Nick's pov:
"Will Matt be safe?" Sam asked to the device. Matt was doing the elevator trick on his own, "no" Chris read of the device, "will someone join him?" I asked the device, "yes" Chris read of the device. We all looked at each other and hoped Matt would be okay in there.
Matt's pov:
"Okay, floor 5" I said. I pressed it and we slowly went to that floor and the door slowly opened, "okay if anyone wanna join me, you may enter" i said, holding the camera with my sweaty hands. The door slowly closed and I pressed 1, "okay, will it go up" i said. I was looking at the camera and we started going up. My eyes widened, "oh shit" I said. We went up and as it stopped, everything shook, "what the fuck" I said. The doors didn't open and the cramped elevator just shook and I felt my body go limp and I blacked out for about 1 minute to 3 minutes as I felt something grab my ankle and drag me out of the elevator. I felt to weak to even defend myself but I didn't recognise the place.
I walked back into the elevator. Then, the elevator fell down, it was really fast but I wasn't scared. I just looked at the camera in fear. I saw the camera was recording, "oh my fucking god" I whispered, "why do I have a camera".
The doors opened and Sam, Colby, Chris and nick were staring at me, "I went up to floor 10, the whole thing bloody shook and flew Down to this floor, I think I might've blacked out for like 1 minute" I rubbed my eyes, "wanna stop recording?" Colby asked me. I had tears running down my face, "yeah" I said. We stopped recording and Chris and nick hugged me, "do you feel okay do you feel light headed or like you're going to throw up?" Colby asked, "I feel more just a bit shook" I said. I was shaking and my breathing was fast, "so what happened?" Chris asked, "well I pressed the buttons and at floor 5, I think someone joined me and we went up to floor 10 and I don't remember my memory of it is weird like I was shook around I blacked out for like a minute and I don't really remember a lot after that till I got out" I said.
We soon went back to recording and did other methods.
Nick's pov:
As we did the other recordings, I had a weird feeling that wasn't Matt, he didn't seem like Matt. I ignored it though and just stayed near Chris.