Editing

10am
I woke up at 10am. We had recorded a video at 1am where we talked about our experience in the haunted hotel. I sat up and got my laptop and put on Melanie Martinez as I edited. As I was editing, I was looking over the footage and cropping it. I noticed Matt was acting kinda weird. He was staring at Chris a lot, more than usual. His eyes were still wide and he had a weird, soft smile on his face. I edited the video and decided to go and get breakfast. I grabbed Jeans and a T-shirt and white socks. I went downstairs and didn't see matt, "where's matt?" I asked, "in his room, he is weird" he said, "something happened to him" i said, jumping onto the worktop and grabbing a piece of Chris' toast. I grabbed a can of coke as well, "yeah I don't think that's even Matt" Chris said, "he asked for ketchup yesterday", "then who the fuck is in our house and where is Matt" i said, "how do I know we last saw him in the hotel" Chris said, "he is in the hotel" I said. Matt walked in, "oh hi" I said, "hi" he said, staring at Chris, "I really enjoyed the hotel the other day" he smiled, "yeah it was cool" Chris nodded, "the elevator was interesting" he said, "yeah" I nodded. He didn't talk like Matt, I was confused, who was that guy if he wasn't Matt.