Awake

The doctor came in, "he's awake you may see him" I stood up and followed him, "will he be able to live a normal life?" I asked, "the trauma will haunt him he will feel guilty and his mental health will be bad so just be there for him" the doctor said, "I will" I nodded.
We went into matt's room. He was awake, he had a feeding tube for food but he was starved for a few days so he will need food, "nick" he smiled, "Matt" I smiled, tears in my eyes, I hugged him. He was thin and looked pale, "do you think you will be able to return to videos?" I asked, "give me time and I will" he nodded, "we will probably have to return to get Chris' body" i said, "yeah" he nodded, "we will just get someone we hate to get him, like our bully Alex i can call him" I chuckled, "yeah" Matt smiled, "you should be able to go home tomorrow just let us give you the medicine and you'll be fine" the doctor smiled, "okay" I said. "You may need a wheelchair just sometimes you can keep it at home and if you feel weak or anything you can use it" the doctor said, "okay" Matt nodded, "so how do you feel?" I asked, "traumatised" he said, "what did you even see in there?" I asked, "well when I went in like it was red and weird and dark and there was demons that looked like people I knew and like I was getting attacked and i couldn't sleep or eat or anything and I couldn't use the toilet or anything like that it was gross and when I saw Chris I was barley conscious and I was confused but like then I didn't see him and like it was really annoying cause he almost got In but he didn't" Matt said, "I already posted on insta anyway so like everyone knows you're alive and Chris isn't, people are really upset" i said, "what was the other Matt like though?" Matt asked, "weird, demonic, he liked ketchup and he kept staring at Chris, im gonna ask Colby what that meant?" I said.
Nick
Hey, the demonic Matt was staring at Chris a lot does that mean anything?
Colby
That means he wanted to turn Chris into one of his, he would've turned Chris into one of them
Nick
Oh