Hotel

TW:DEATH, BLOOD
When Colby got there, I grabbed a baseball bat and knocked Matt out. I carried him to the car and me and Chris sat in the back, "I'm not staying though" Colby said as we drove, "okay, someone blindfold him" I said. Chris got a T-shirt and blindfolded Matt. We also tied his feet and hands for the car ride.
When we got there, we untied his legs and eyes. We said bye to Colby and I carried Matt to the elevator. He was awake at this point. We shoved him in and got the door closed. I started to press all the buttons, "you'll regret this" he said, "no" I said, "Chris, you're gonna go in?" I said as I was about to press 5, "yeah, will anyone replace me?" He asked, "no, they won't because you chose to go in" Matt said. I pressed 5, "okay if anyone wants to join us, please do" I pressed 1 and the door slowly closed. We went up. As the door opened, Chris jumped out with the guy. I held the door open as Chris ran over to a corner. "MATT" he cried. He grabbed the body and threw him in. As Chris was about to get in, something grabbed his ankle, "CHRIS" i shrieked and the door closed. I pressed 1 as I started crying. Matt was unconscious covered in blood and scratches. When we got out of the elevator, I knelt down, "Matt" I whispered, "nick" he whispered. I felt my eyes flood with tears, "Matt, your- you're alive" i choked, "where's Chris, I want to see him" he said, "we had to sacrifice someone to save you" i said, crying, "h-he died" he said, tears rolled down his cheeks, "yeah" I said. I rang 999 and explained what happened, and how my brother wasn't doing to good.
When the ambulance came, they got Matt onto a stretcher and I followed, tears still rolled down my cheeks, "will he be okay" I asked, "we don't know" the man said and we started going to the hospital, "we had to make a sacrifice for someone to save him and we got our brother Chris to go" i said, crying.