Is he awake

TW: mentions of death, starvation (it describes what's wrong with Matt but it isn't to triggering but just a warning in case)
"How is he?" I asked, "okay well he isn't possessed we were able to do some scans but he does have a lot of trauma, he must have been attacked in there because he has scratches over his body and he may have a broken ankle but we will just have a bandage over his ankle, he seems physically okay but the mental part is what got affected we think he was awake the whole time, he hasn't ate or drank or anything or used the toilet so we changed his clothes and he must have been attacked a lot and that will cause him trauma, you should get someone to try and retrieve your brothers body, he may be possessed or dead but it's for the best you know" the doctor said, "i-is he awake?" I asked, "he is asleep, he was extremely tired so we hooked up to machines and let him sleep, he should be awake at around 3pm and it's 8am now" the doctor said then left.
I went onto instagram and saw people commenting and sending their condolences. I saw a tear drop onto my phone as I went onto titkok instead. There was loads of edits so I flicked up the app. I sat back and listened to music.
Soon it was 3pm
(I know this chapter was short but the next chapter will be good)