45 (+18)

By the time we got home, it was already evening, and no one was in sight. Not that it mattered even if they were. Jimin led me straight to our room and then decided to show me how he felt.

He picked me up without a single warning and slammed me into the door that he had just locked up.

The impact was a bit hard, making me nearly lose the air in my lungs, but he wasn't going to let me breathe anyway. His hand wrapped around my throat, his fingers massaging the side of my neck as he heaved in anger.

'Do you mind telling me.... why didn't he know that you are mine?'

'He did.'

'Don't-' he pushed my head back against the door, hissing the words at me, 'lie to me.'

'I'm not.' I push out, struggling to form words from the pressure

'Is that why you were flirting with him?' He pressed his body to mine, his lips hovering above mine, warming them with his breath. 'After getting so angry that another woman wants me... you decide to flirt with another man. In front of me.'

'I wasn't-'

He bit my lip, pulling on it so roughly that it almost bled. The tingling pain was vibrating in the skin around my lip, making me lick it as if it was going to soothe the pain.  Fuck that hurts.

'Stop. Lying. To me.' He growled at me, his fingers digging deeper into my ass cheek

Suddenly, he pulled me away from the door, but then he practically slammed me on the dresser, knocking everything down from it. He grabbed my legs and pulled them around his hips, and then his hand tangled into my hair, and he roughly pulled it back, making me stifle a moan. Looking down at me, he was licking his lips and almost massaging my scalp where his fingers were attached.

'You like hiding who you belong to. Is that it?'

I would much rather he marked me every single day, just so everyone knows I'm his. And I might have a way to have what I want right now.

'What are you gonna do about it?' I smirk at him

'Remember you asked for this.'

He dragged me to himself by my hair, but I didn't get the time to even wince because his lips covered mine, muffling the sounds that could have escaped.

It was such a messy make-out session, his lips sucking and biting on mine, his tongue taking away my senses. Barely landing half the kisses, his lips marked every milimetre of my lips before covering my jawline, nibbling the skin on the way until he reached my neck. He pulled my hair again, revealing my neck for him, and then he started marking me.

He licked my neck like he's been starving, and then bit into it so harshly that I grunted in pain. My nails scratched at the wooden edge of the dresser, and my other hand scratched into his back, leaving my own marks on his skin.

'You wanted marks. I'll give you your fucking marks.' He growled and bit the other side of my neck, somehow even more roughly than the first one

'J-jimin! Fuck!' I hissed in pain, feeling like I'm being bitten by a vampire

He grabbed my face, bringing his own in front of mine, peering down at me. 'No complaints now, baby. You want to be marked as my property. You better fucking know I'll mark you however the fuck I see fit. Now don't fucking move.'

I was fighting to catch my breath, watching how his blade slid through my clothes like through butter, relieving me of the restraints of the fabric, revealing my chest to him.

'Come here.' He pulled me off, ragdolling me around like a damn doll and picking me up on himself before throwing me down on the bed.

He got on top of me, took both my hands, and pinned them above my head, pressing them into the mattress.