50

JIMIN POV

'Sup, bitches?' Jungkook gave us the weakest piece sign as he smiled weakly at the ceiling, closing his eyes for a few moments

He was a sweaty mess right now, which doesn't suprise me. What does is the fact that he's awake. Or alive. He lost a shit ton of blood. 

He's covered in blood, especially his legs. At least the one that still has the pants on. They cut off the right leg sleeve to get to the wound, which is currently already tightly wrapped up with bandages.

'You alright, kiddo?' Yoongi walked over closer to him

'Splendid. Extraordinary. Magnificent.' He strarted rambling things, pronouncing them in the most broken English accent and then snickering at himself

We all looked at Taehyung who just nodded with a sigh, confirming without a question that he's on heavy drugs and away with the fairies. 

'This crazy bastard has a luck of a god.' Tae chuckled as he looked over. 'I was scared shitless that the vein was hit with all the blood coming out and that I would have to open him up, but this maniac built up so much muscle with the exercising that the arrow didn't even scrape the vein. It went through cleanly. He's gonna have a hell of a hole and won't be able to walk for weeks, but he'll live.'

'He-he. Fuck you, peasants. You wish you were cool as me.' Jungkook kept snickering, weakly clapping his hands like a seal

'I'm rethinking this life of becoming a walking blood bag.' 

Jin was sitting on the side with his arm stuck out and a needle going from his arm to some kind of blood filter, with the blood coming out on the other side, connecting the other end to Jungkook.

'Where is Rain?' Taheyung looked around, mostly behind us, and in the moment he mentioned her name, I wasn't sure if I wanted to cry or kill them all.

'They took her.' I grit my teeth

'Pew, pew, dart!' Jungkook giggled from the side, making gaming shooting noises while shooting imaginary guns in the air

'Shit.' Jin muttered from the side, pinching the bridge of his nose with his free hand

'Yes, shit. Now someone start explaining what is going in so I know who to kill to get my wife back.'

'Right. Kid, come over here. You need to hear this, too.' Namjoon turned to call Gyumin over, as he was just standing at the door, not taking a step closer

'You know what? I'm good. It's safer for you if I'm here, right? After all, I am here to kill you all.' He scoffed sarcastically, crossing his arms on his chest

Second time I've seen him pissed off, and with full right. If what Namjoon said earlier is true, then we fucked up massively. But his feelings are the least of my worries right now.

'I suppose I can't blame you there.' Namjoon sighed and sat down on a chair next to Jungkook's bed, and started explaining.

'I only said it in shortest lines yesterday, but that USB that Josun gave to Rain, it doesn't contain just the list of their members. It contains every single bit and piece of their organisation. All of their safehouses and contracts... everything.'

'Are you serious??' Taehyung leaned over the bed, peering down at Namjoon in shock, not that the rest were better

'Luckily for us, yes. I don't know what she told him to get all this, but I won't complain.'

I knew in the way the guy was looking at her that he was way into her. He likes her, and not just as a friend, if that's what you can call this. And I know how much she can flirt, so I know she didn't go that far. But whatever she did, she wrapped him around his finger. Well, you and me both, Josun.