°•1•°

In the bustling kingdom of Eldoria Jungkook was a struggling commoner trying to make ends meet without the support of his parents. With both of them tragically taken away from him at a young age, Jungkook had to learn to fend for himself and take on the responsibilities of an adult much earlier than he had anticipated.

Every day, Jungkook could be seen rushing from one errand to the next, trying to earn enough money to survive. He worked odd jobs here and there, doing anything from delivering packages to washing dishes at a local restaurant. Despite his difficult circumstances, Jungkook always wore a smile on his face, never letting his struggles bring him down.

One day, while running an errand for a kindly elderly woman in his neighborhood, Jungkook stumbled upon a hidden alleyway that led to a mysterious shop.

Jungkook found himself wandering through a dark, isolated alley  . As he made his way down the narrow path, he noticed a small shop tucked away in the corner. Curiosity getting the better of him, Jungkook decided to take a look inside.

The shop was dimly lit and filled with all sorts of mysterious trinkets and oddities. Jungkook felt a strange aura emanating from the place, but he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. As he browsed the shelves, he noticed an old man sitting behind a counter, watching him with keen interest.

Intrigued by the elderly man, Jungkook struck up a conversation. The old man revealed that he had been the owner of the shop for many years and had seen all sorts of interesting characters come and go. He took a liking to Jungkook and the two of them began to chat about all sorts of topics, from life's mysteries to their favorite foods.

As the night wore on, the old man surprised Jungkook by making him an offer. He promised to grant Jungkook three wishes, anything his heart desired. Jungkook was taken aback by the offer, but he couldn't resist the temptation of having his greatest wishes fulfilled.

After much thought, Jungkook made his three wishes. The old man smiled and nodded, telling Jungkook that his wishes would come true in due time. Grateful and amazed by the encounter, Jungkook left the shop that night with a newfound sense of wonder and gratitude.

In the following days , Jungkook found that his wishes were indeed granted, one by one. From achieving his dream job as a florist in his own shop to getting a new Best friend whom he could share his loneliness. 
Jungkook opened the shop with some money he saved up and the money he got from random strangers.....

Jungkook had recently opened a beautiful flower shop. He was passionate about flowers and loved creating stunning arrangements for his customers. And he was very fond of each and every flowers he owned a book about flowers from his mother who were just as keen as him about flowers which shows where jungkook inherited his interest from.

As Jungkook was out buying some objects for his shop, he stumbled upon a starving young man named Jimin. Jimin looked weak and in need of help, and Jungkook couldn't bear to see someone suffering like that.

Filled with compassion, Jungkook offered Jimin some food and water, and Jimin gratefully accepted. As their eyes met, Jungkook felt a strange connection to Jimin, as if they were meant to meet.

Remembering the words of an old man he had once met who had told him " Believe you deserve it and the universe will serve it "  Jungkook couldn't shake the feeling that Jimin was meant to be a part of his life.

As they sat together, sharing a meal, Jungkook learned that Jimin had been wandering the kingdom for days, unable to find work or food. Feeling a deep sense of empathy for Jimin, Jungkook offered him a job at his flower shop, knowing that they could help each other.

And as they s worked side by side, Jungkook realized that sometimes, what we deserve truly does come to us in the most unexpected ways. And in Jimin, he found not just a friend, but a kindred spirit who had been brought into his life by fate.

And so, in the kingdom of Eldoria, Jungkook and Jimin thrived, proving that kindness, compassion, and a little bit of magic can bring two souls together in the most beautiful of ways.

As the days turned into weeks, their bond grew stronger and they found themselves confiding in each other about their goals and dreams. Jungkook admitted that he had always been shy and struggled with self-confidence, while Jimin revealed that he had been dealing with family issues that weighed heavily on him.
Jimin sarcastically added that things took an easy turn when his mother left him and his brother in their dad's custody  to become the mistress of an old high class man , and his dad who was already in the verge couldnt handle the humiliation  and burden alone and choose to be an alcoholic as a result he took his younger sons life in his high state , scared for his own life jimin ran away and ended up being homeless , in fact there was no home to begin with...

Their dedication and hard work paid off as they started to gain recognition for their talent. Their bond had became more unbreakable   and they knew that they would always have each other's backs no matter what challenges they faced.

In the end, Jungkook and Jimin proved that sometimes the strongest bonds are formed in the least expected places, and that true friendship knows no boundaries.