°•4•°

After the bustling parade was over things started to ease down as if the petals were arranged in the right oder in a flower. The exhaustion from war and the tiredness from parade along with sleepless night didnt hold Taehyung from fulfilling his royal duties.

The happiness he witnessed from his people were enough to get him going , the blessing passed from his parents strengthened him . After dinner with his parents he strode towards his study room along with seokjin , where ever he went seokjin followed him as a loyal puppy following his only master .

Taehyung notet down the required goods needed to reconstruct the fallen building and the aids needed for the people of Salvic he even included the necessary food crops to keep them from starving as he wrote down the goods he remembered the scene he saw earlier before his return. He saw the heart wrenching pain in the eyes of princess Yoonji her eyes illuminated the pain of her people her compassion and kindness were shown nakedly in her eyes.

Amidst the din of battle, Prince Taehyung transported precious goods to the war-torn kingdom of Salvic. He shipped the necessary item and wrote a letter asking them to never back down from asking help and promised to help them in any case.

Once again the relationship reignited with trust and their bond grew even thicker. The reuniting scene of this two powerful kingdom not only spreaded joy but a wave of fear to enemies. Their enemies now needs to be more careful as they are now offending two whole country . But it was certain that the alliance formed btw the kingdoms would cause doom to the one against them.

 But it was certain that the alliance formed btw the kingdoms would cause doom to the one against them

MIn YOONJI
Siblings : Min yoongi
Age : 24

MIn YOONJISiblings : Min yoongiAge : 24

***Time skip***

Imperial Court
.
.
The royal family sat in their grand throne room, surrounded by their advisors and courtiers. They had just returned from the grand parade that had been held in their honor, and they were eager to show their gratitude to those who had made the event such a success.

"We must do something special for the ones who have helped us," said the king, his deep voice echoed in the court . "They have gone above and beyond to make this parade the most luxurious and memorable one yet."