°•2•°

Kim Taehyung, the future king of Eldoria, was a man of unparalleled beauty and strength. His broad shoulders and chiseled jawline were accentuated by his impeccable posture, and his piercing gaze seemed to see right through any obstacle that stood in his way. He was the embodiment of power and grace, and his presence was enough to command the respect of anyone in his path.

But there was one person who was not intimidated by Taehyung's regal bearing: his cousin, Kim Seokjin. Seokjin was Taehyung's opposite in every way - he was lean and agile, with a mischievous glint in his eye that hinted at a playful spirit beneath his serious exterior. Despite their differences, the two men were inseparable, and Seokjin served as Taehyung's trusted advisor and right-hand man.

And yet, there was one thing that Seokjin kept hidden from the world - a secret that had been passed down through their family for generations. A secret that only he and Taehyung knew.

Taehyung, the crown prince of Eldoria, had been away from his kingdom for nearly a year, fighting alongside the kingdom of Salvic in a brutal war that had been raging for too long. Despite being from different realms, the two kingdoms had been allies for generations, and Taehyung had been sent to support Salvic in their time of need.

As the eldest son of the king and queen of Eldoria, Taehyung had been trained in the art of combat and leadership from a young age. He had always been proud to serve his kingdom and its people, and he had thrown himself wholeheartedly into the war effort.

But now, as the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months, Taehyung couldn't help but feel a sense of restlessness. He missed his home and his family, and he longed to return to the familiar comfort of Eldoria.

Taehyung along the crown prince of salvic Yoongi fought the war with tactics and bravery both confided their trust in each other as the time passed by their winning chances increased but neither of their set their guards down , the smell of blood and Agony filled the battlefield but the rays of hope towards victory kept them going , The brutal war has cost many lifes but what could one do when in came to their family and loved ones

As the sun set over the battle-scarred landscape, Taehyung  sat in the makeshift command center, his weary eyes scanning the reports of his men. They had been fighting for months , and the toll was mounting. Yoongi  had lost good soldiers, friends, and they knew that the war was taking a heavy toll on his family back home.

As the battle raged on, Yoongi fought with everything he had, his heart heavy with the weight of his responsibilities, but his spirit unbroken. He knew that he was fighting not just for his country, but for his family, and for the future they deserved.

As the immense fight was dying down both men along with their ARMY looked towards their enemy one thing that hurted them while shedding the blood of the enemy was seeing how the war men was getting younger and younger from experienced high class warriors to young newly trained ones.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall," he remembered his father saying.

The war had dragged on for months  leaving the once-thriving kingdoms in ruins. The people were exhausted, the land was scarred, and the hope of peace seemed like a distant memory. But then, one day, a ray of light pierced through the darkness.

Taehyung was  young and ambitious he , had been leading his army with skill and bravery, but even he could not have predicted the turn of events that would change the course of history. Yoongi, a cunning and resourceful strategist, had been secretly working on a plan to end the war, and the time had finally come to put it into action.

As the two armies faced off on the battlefield, Yoongi revealed his masterstroke: a daring plan to infiltrate the enemy's stronghold and take out their leader, the ruthless King Hoseok. Taehyung was skeptical, but he trusted Yoongi's instincts and agreed to go along with the plan.

The night was dark and stormy, the perfect cover for their covert operation. Taehyung and Yoongi, along with a small group of their most trusted soldiers, snuck into the enemy's camp, avoiding detection and taking out anyone who got in their way.

As they approached the king's chambers, Yoongi's heart raced with anticipation. He had gambled everything on this plan, and the fate of their kingdoms hung in the balance. Taehyung, ever the steady hand, kept his cool, his eyes fixed on the prize.

Finally, they reached the door to the king's chambers. Yoongi took a deep breath, raised his sword, and kicked the door open. The room was filled with the king's guards, but they were no match for Yoongi's cunning and Taehyung's bravery.

In the end, it was a swift and decisive victory. King Jackson was taken captive, and the war was over. The people rejoiced, and the kingdoms began the long and difficult process of rebuilding.

Taehyung and Yoongi were hailed as heroes, their names etched into the annals of history. And though the road ahead was fraught with challenges, they faced it together, their bond stronger than ever.

For they had won the war, and with it, a chance at a brighter future for all.

After the war both men embracedeach other sharing their sense of victory their bond stronger than before.

Taehyung, the brave and powerful king of Eldoria, returned to his kingdom after a long and grueling battle. He had fought against the dark forces that threatened to destroy his kingdom and his people, and he had emerged victorious. The kingdom was safe once again, and Taehyung was hailed as a hero by his subjects.

As he rode into the kingdom, he was greeted by his loyal subjects, who cheered and celebrated his return. The streets were adorned with flowers and banners, and the air was filled with the sweet scent of incense. Taehyung dismounted his horse and walked through the crowds, acknowledging his people with a smile and a nod.

He was exhausted from the battle, but he was filled with a sense of pride and accomplishment. He had fought for his kingdom and his people, and he had emerged victorious. He knew that his kingdom was safe and prosperous once again, and he was grateful for the support of his subjects.

Pov Yoongi :

As he walked through the kingdom Salvic Yoongi  saw the damage that the battle had wrought. The buildings were scarred and battered, and the streets were littered with debris. But he also saw the signs of hope and renewal. The people were rebuilding their homes and their lives, and they were determined to make Salvic  a better place than ever before.

Yoongi  knew that his work was not yet done. He had to rebuild the kingdom and restore its glory. He had to make sure that his people were safe and prosperous, and he had to protect them from any future threats. But he was ready for the challenge. He was determined to make Salvic a place of peace and prosperity, and he was willing to do whatever it took to make that dream a reality.

As he walked through the kingdom, Yoongi  felt a sense of pride and purpose. He was the crown Prince the future king of Salvic  and he was determined to make it a place of greatness. He knew that he had a long road ahead of him, but he was ready for the challenge. He was confident that with the support of his people and their alley Kingdom Eldoria , he could make Salvic a place of peace and prosperity for generations to come.

Taehyung had agreed to ship the necessary items into his kingdom for its rebuild . Yoongi was grateful to have Taehyung by his side the the vice versa went to Taehyung.

Kingdom Eldoria was alwys grateful to Salvic as years before the birth of yoongi and Taehyung a greatwas emerged towards Eldoria King KIM was at the brick of losing but things took a turn when the King Min of Salvic lend a helping now it was their turn to help King Min and they were doing it .