Five

I'm currently on a plane in business class and have no idea what to do. I've already finished watching two or three movies. We are apparently going on a honeymoon to Bora Bora, which is miles away and takes about 28 hours to get there from Paris.

There are two stopovers, and we didn't even make it to one. This is tiring, man. Adagio is sitting beside me, but this wall separates us for privacy reasons. This is already exhausting; who wants to deal with that man?

He has been focused on his work for hours and does not appear to be taking a break. So how do I know? I could hear the clicking of his laptop and it went on for hours. 

I'm done worrying about the contract, the heir, the lies, and everything. As I said before, I cannot worry about things excessively or for an extended period of time. Maybe I will later, when I have to face it again, but for now, I am as bubbly as ever before.

I'm bored and feeling talkative, so I might as well gather my courage and talk this guy. To be honest, I get nervous every time I stand in front of a man, with the exception of my brothers. It's just how I am, which is one of the reasons I've never been in a relationship before; it's also too much work and emotion to handle.

Adagio is the first man in my life who I have married and kissed, with many more to come. 

Now, let's not talk about it. I sat straight before lowering the partition that was in the way. I looked up to see him with a focused expression, gazing at the laptop with his hand under his chin. I assume he's thinking about something.

I cleared my throat to get his attention, but it wasn't successful. I tried again, and it still didn't work. I raised my hand and gently tapped his head. "Hey," I whispered.

He looked at me and sighed. He closed his laptop and leaned back in his seat. "What?" he asked. I pressed my lips into a thin line and gawked at him "Just wanted to talk"

"About?"

"Anything," I said as I completely pulled the partition down. 

He gave me a sideways glance and closed his eyes. "So what are you working on?" I began the conversation. "A project," he replied, keeping his eyes closed. I formed a 'o' with my month and nodded.

"How are you not tired?" I asked again because he had been using that laptop since we got in. "Who says I am not tired?" he questioned. I leaned back and exhaled, "You don't seem tired."

"This is money, and I can't lose it," he said so quietly that he fell asleep as soon as he finished. Money-minded man. Poor thing, he is sleeping so peacefully. Must be a lot of work. Rude, but adorable when he sleeps.

 Finally, after 28 hours, we arrived at Bora Bora. The island is beautiful. Sunny and bright, exactly how I like it. I'm already excited, my smile as wide as my eyes, after seeing the beauty of the island on the way to our resort.

Don't get me started on the resort; it was extraordinary, luxurious, and elegant. The room was spacious, and the bathroom was stunning, complete with honeymoon decorations, rose petals, and candles.

But we have one problem: there is only one bed. Because this is a honeymoon suite room, there will obviously be only one bed.

Adagio has gone to take a shower, and then we'll go for lunch. I was simply admiring the beauty of the beach. I can't wait to swim.

We had lunch and did some street shopping. I got a hat and a few sundresses, but Adagio refused to buy anything. But I chose some matching clothing for us. He walked around frowning, while I was having the time of my life.

We had dinner while watching the sunset and then drove back to the resort. It was only around 7 p.m. here. I was still eager to do more things. I wandered around the room, discovering new things I hadn't noticed before.