Six

The sun shone on my face, and I groaned because it disturbed my sleep. I want to sleep some more; this bed is so comfortable that I don't want to get up. I opened my eyes to see a blurry image of...Adagio?

I snapped my head up to see my hands and legs on him, as well as his hands around my waist. Adagio had his eyes on me, watching as I became panicked and confused.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I inquired as I got away from his grip. "The question is, what are you doing in my bed?" he asked in his morning voice.

My eyes widened as I looked around to find myself on his bed. I gasped and stood up.

Then I realized I had walked into his bed last night because I couldn't sleep on that rock hard bed. "Sorry," I mumbled, turning red, and ran into the bathroom before he could respond.

So that's how my day began. We had breakfast together, and nothing happened except that we stuffed ourselves with delicious food. We went shopping more because I wanted to. He didn't like the plan and threatened me, saying he wouldn't let me swim on the beach.

I dropped everything and committed to him, who had boring ideas to do more business. We spent the day at the hotel, just like yesterday, but today I did not bother him at all. 

It was around 4 p.m. when Adagio suggested we go swimming. I jumped with excitement because I'd been asking him for an hour now. I quickly went to the bathroom to change into my cute swimsuit that I had chosen.

I'm not a fan of revealing clothing, but I would wear it. It's just that I feel insecure at times. I don't like to show too much of my body, so I thought this navy blue swimsuit would be ideal.

I wrapped myself in the robe and walked over to see Adagio, half naked and wearing sunglasses

I wrapped myself in the robe and walked over to see Adagio, half naked and wearing sunglasses. I swallowed. I quickly walked past him and ran to the beach. That was hot, I fanned myself and exhaled.

 I removed my robe and, not to mention, wore the hat I had brought a day before. The sun hit me, and it felt good; the salty wind and bright sky were so soothing and relaxing.

"I'm ready to go," I beamed as I turned to Adagio, hands on hips. He removed his glasses and looked at me from top to bottom, making me feel naked. I cleared my throat and awkwardly stood waiting for his response. "I am not going," he said, to my disappointment.

I was too flushed to respond to him properly so I just nodded and ran towards the water, I wanted to run away from him to hide my red cheeks.

***

I've been in the water for a while. It was a lot of fun, but it would have been even better if Adagio had joined me. The sun was setting, and I was done swimming for the day.

I walked to the shore and found him missing. I walked back to the room, wrapped in my robe, wondering where he might have gone.

My hands came to a halt just as I was about to ring the bell when I heard moans echo from within. I frowned in denial as I heard this. I feel hurt for reasons I shouldn't care about. When I hear his grunts and pleasurable voice, my eyes well up with tears, and before I know it, I'm running out of the hotel.