1: Coming back

When Alexia Forbes was looking at her oldest children, she was seeing the Mikaelson's sibling

For Nikolas the oldest, he had Klaus's lips, hair and eyes. He, like the whole Mikaelson's family had this thing that if you touch one of his siblings, you won't survivre. He likes to paint like his father but has his mother stubbornness. He have Kol's sarcasm and charm. Nikolas his the same height as Kol meaning he's the tallest being 6"1. When his father figure, Stefan Salvatore died. He started to get out the morning and come back at midnight. He wasn't really talking and it was like that for a few years until his younger brother, Henrik resonated him. He still always get in troubles with two of his younger siblings, James and Charlotte.

Camilla the middle, is beautiful like Rebekah. She have red hair and ocean eyes. She loves to easily but she will have a hate place for the Mikaelson's in her heart. She loves to draw and hate to paint. Her mother is her everything, same for her siblings. She's the same height as her mother, 5"5. When Stefan died, she was sad or should I say broken. She wasn't talking for months but as always, Henrik was there.

Henrik the youngest, he's exactly like Elijah an hundred pour-cent sure. He only have his father eyes and that's it. He always give his words and wear suit. Henrik known as Henry, he's a man of honour. To be exact, he's Elijah's doppelgänger as Damon call him. He always try to repair his siblings mistakes which is every times. Henrik is different then the others, he never call his siblings by they full names not Nik, Not Mia, Not Nate or everything like that. It will always be their full name.

"Mom?" She hear her noble son voice.

She snap her head to him "mhm?"

"I said that Nikolas, Camilla and I are going on a mission in only two hours" he spoke with a small smile. He didn't want to leave his mother again.

She smile back "be safe honey" she kiss his forehead. "And be sure your sibling don't do bullshits"

"I will" he turn to Alaric who was standing near the two of them "take care of her"

"You know I will" he answer quickly.

Henrik smirk he knew that with him, his mother will be alright.

"What does the mission is about?" She ask her son.

"A werewolf, I think his name is Rafael" he answer honestly.

Alexia didn't know about this mission since it's her twin that take care of this.

"Don't make Nik' drive, can you?" Nikolas is a terrible driver and everyone know it. He never got his license but he actually don't really care. He still take his mother car.

"I give you my words I won't" they hug each other and Alaric smile by the sweet scene he is having.

With the Mikaelson's

It's been only an hour since they arrived in the Mikaelson's mansion.

Hope is excited, she never left New-Orleans and it was a new start.

Freya, Marcel and Keelin we're looking everywhere in the mansion. It was beautiful, more then in New-Orleans

Hayley had a guilty face. She was jealous of Alexia, yes she was. But she ruined her whole life and Rebekah love to remind her that when Hope isn't here. She didn't regret because she had Hope.

Elijah was reading a book trying to hide his guilty face. He was like the big brother she never had and he loved her like a little sister. She was a part of the 'always and forever'. But as always, his younger brother, Klaus need to ruin it. He never really liked when she was naming him 'suit man' or other funny nicknames but now that he thinks about it, he misses it more then anything.

That day, in 2011, Rebekah lost the only friend she never needed to compel herself. Alexia never cared about the Scooby gang references about them being monsters. She was still hanging with them and Rebekah left like a coward. She loves to remember Klaus and Hayley about their mistakes when Hope's not here.

Kol was excited to see his partner in crime again. When he was in the other side, he was watching over her. It's means that he knows about Klaus's other children but decided that he doesn't deserve to know.

Klaus was always painting his ex-fiancee. He would have wanted Hope to be his and Alexia's but no, it needed to be Hayley. She didn't saw him like everyone was, she didn't saw him as a bastard, a big bad hybrid, a monster! Alexia was his everything. She changed him.. Everyone though Hope changed him. But he changed for Alexia. When he left with his family, he became the big bad hybrid again and then Hope changed him again. He will always love her.