11: Dinner

« Hey Kol! » he answered back with excitement

...

Everyone was sitting at the big table in silence not knowing what to say when Nikolas decided to break it « So.. how was our mom before she had us? » His siblings nodded in agreement by the question

« Oh yeah! I want to know » 'Lottie exclaimed herself

Kol and 'Lexie share a look and she shook her head as he chuckles « Your mom was.. You know Damon? » He asked not sure

They nodded « Well she was exactly like him. She was crazy, I really mean it. Dancing everywhere, she was always at the grill drinking with Damon. My partner in crime. I actually do not recognize you're mother from 18 years ago »

Everyone chuckles « Mom? Drunk? Impossible! » 'Mia protested not believing what his mother best friend was saying. She was never drunk and when Damon was offering a glass of bourbon, she was always refusing

« I swear! » He quickly laugh as 'Lexie blush. After she had the triplets, she promised herself to never get drunk again.

« Thank you for embarrassing me, Kol » She said laughing reminding herself the good moments

He smirk « anytime »

...

The dinner was funny. The whole time, Kol was embarrassing  Lexie with some stories. Like when she was drunk and though she was a butterfly. Or when she was angry at Klaus for a whole week because he didn't did her a night kiss and she started to flirt with Kol to make him angry and jealous, which worked.

There were only laughing in the house that Kol completely forgot to tell 'Lexie about Rebekah's 'important' question.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Kol and Davina just walked in still laughing about that night. Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah were still awake waiting for their brother and his wife.

« Kol? Did you ask? » Rebekah asked as soon as he walk in

He frowns « Asked what? » Rebekah look at him with a serious face and then it clicked « Oh! No sorry, I got a so beautiful afternoon that I forgot »

« Seriously! » she asked furious and he just raised his hands innocently

Klaus was curious « Amazing afternoon? What was so 'amazing'? It was only a dinner, brother »

Kol rolled his eyes by his older brother curiosity « Her children are really funny and cool! I even have a mini me, right Davina? » He asked his wife as every eyes turned to her. He saw his reflection in Nikolas.

« Yeah, her house is beautiful, her children are perfect! » She chuckles making Klaus more jealous

HE was supposed to live in that 'beautiful' house with his and 'Lexie's children. Hope should be 'Lexie's daughter. The children she have with that ripper should be his!

He was jealous of Stefan even dead. He needed to stole what was his, His girl.

Elijah was happy that Kol had fun with Lexie and her family but was sad for Rebekah who never got any answer of her question. He wanted to know more about this Henrik. He saw the connection he had with him.

Rebekah was furious and sad. Furious because her brother completely forgot about her important question and sad because he got to pass time with her best friend and not her. They seemed good kids and she wanted to know more about them. Maybe be the cool aunt even if she already knew that they probably had Caroline.

Kol and Davina left to their  room. Elijah look down at Rebekah and put his hand on her shoulder « She will come, even if it take a few weeks, she will speak to you again. » he try to reassure her making her smile thinking he was right

Omg! Hey guys I know it's been like two weeks but I was on a vacation in Mexico and I didn't want to use my phone. So I'm really sorry for the short chapter xx