13: She knows

'Lexie and her whole family we're eating dinner at the grill. It was Sunday already and Hope will start school tomorrow.

« so girls, you're birthday's in a month. Do you already have ideas of gifts? » Alaric asked his fraternal twins.

Lizzie nodded « I have a whole list! And so much ideas for dresses! »

Josie agreed with her twin « Yeah, same here. We're already turning 16. We're getting so old »

The triplets and Alaric glares at her « no offense »

'Lexie didn't feel offended since she still look so young as the others we're still growing especially Alaric. The kids talk to each others as the two adults smiles at their happy family until the whole Mikaelson family walk in.

Kiara then walks to his boyfriend family as she was working at the grill « Kiara! » Evelyn gasped as she put her hands up to be taken by his brother girlfriend which she got. Evelyn always liked her, Kiara was like a big sister to the youngest Salvatore.

Hope was the first one to notice the big family and taps her father's shoulder to get his attention. « Look dad, it's Ms.Forbes. Should we go say hi? » she proposed as her family eyes turn to where she was pointing.

« Why not? » they all walked to the Forbes-Salvatore-Saltzman family and got greeted by glares

« Hey Miss For —» Hope got stopped by 'Lexie glaring at her « Alexia » she corrected herself

« Hello Hope, what can I do for you? » she raises an eyebrow

« Well huh, I just wanted to come say hi since tomorrow I start school » 'Lexie nodded at the young girl

Nikolas scoffed « you can go now »

Henrik slap him behind the head « behave, brother »

Elijah smiled in admiration with the oldest son of his ex-sister by heart.

« KOL » James shout getting up from his seat and running to the youngest Mikaelson brother.

Kol hug the younger mixing his hairs « hey buddy » Davina smiled at that sight so we're his family.

Rebekah saw a young blond girl sitting on 'Lexie's lap « Oh my god, who's that cutie? » she asked pointing at Evelyn making her giggles as she hide her face in her mother's neck.
Eve' was a shy little girl.

« That's my youngest Evelyn. Say hi, sweetheart » she spoke looking at her youngest who was just hugging her like it was the last day, ever.

She muttered a cute « hi » not looking at who she was addressing to.

« Sorry, she's a shy little girl »

'Lexie's children we're murmuring to each others ears being angry that the family that hurt their mother was bursting into their family night.

Koala shook his head « that's alright, love »

Elijah remarked how the children weren't pleased about he's and his family apparence « k think we should go » they nodded and all left.

« Thank god » Nikolas breathed out

...

The Mikaelson just finished eating and goes back to their home. The whole dinner was cold, nobody really knew what to talk about knowing they shouldn't talk about the youngest Forbes. It was sensible for Klaus.

For the whole dinner, his eyes weren't going out of that beautiful blond woman he once loved and still love. He was watching her laughing with her children and Alaric, how they were happy and how it's supposed to be him.

When they walked in the mansion, Klaus speeded to his art room and started to paint Alexia with a wedding dress.

Freya had a few thoughts. It's first started when they first walked in the office, at the appointment. She already felt the Mikaelson magic into them but shook her head thinking it was only her mind.

But now, when she saw them again and that feeling came back she took all the pieces one by one and it clicked.

1: They are 17 and he cheated 17 years ago.

2: They looked exactly like him.

3: the Mikaelson magic into them.

For her, it's was obviously, the triplets are her younger brother's triplets.

She talked about it with Keelin making sure nobody was overbearing and she proposed to talk about it tomorrow morning with the headmistress which Freya agreed.

Rebekah already loved these children.

Hello hello hello, sorry sorry sorry for the shorttttt chapter.

.