2: Mystic grill

"I do not have to explain myself to you, love"

It was Niklaus Mikaelson last words to Alexia Forbes.

"Hey! Wanna eat something at the grill?" Lexie suggested to her best friend, Ric.

"Sure, am I pay—" He got cut by Lexie

"You are paying!" She exclaimed herself making Alaric sigh loudly. She was inviting him, why was he paying? "And I'm driving" she continues

...

"Same thing as always Alexia?" Her son, Henrik girlfriend said taking her commande.

She smile "As always, Kiara and it's been what? Five months since you are with my son and you are still calling me Alexia? Please darling, call me Lexie " Lexie always loved Henrik girlfriend. She was a kind werewolf and loved her son, she knew it.

"Alright, Lexie" She leave the headmasters.

Freya was walking in the grill with her sister-in-law, Davina to get some food for they family. The blonde tall girl look at the two headmasters and recognized the girl. She was the Alexia Forbes

Lexie saw the duo looking at her for now five minutes and exited to talk to them. "What can I do for you two witches?"

Their eyes widened "How?" The brunette spoke

"I can't tell all my secrets, can I?" The three smiles

"Do you know where we could find the headmaster of the Salvatore boarding school?" Freya heard about a school in America for the supernaturals called the Salvatore boarding school. That's why she decided to come back in mystic falls not telling her family the reason. She wanted it to be a surprise.

"I'm standing right in front of you, Alexia Forbes headmistress of the Salvatore boarding school" she land her hand to Freya that she shook gently

"You are the headmistress? I wanted to enrol my niece there" Freya spoke with a bright smile. She was finally going to enrol Hope to a school.

Alexia take her wallet out of her bag and search the car writing 'Salvatore boarding school' with the school number and Caroline Forbes, Alaric Saltzman and Alexia Forbes names.

"Call it when you want an appointm—" Alaric cut her.

"Lexie! We need to go!" He said pointing to the food he had in his hands.

She turn to the witches "I need to go" she land the car and get out of the grill with Ric.

"She's more beautiful then in Klaus's paintings" Freya said admiring the woman who was standing in front of her a minute ago.

"Yes she is. How do you think the family will react if we tell them the headmistress if someone form their past?" Davina ask

She raises her shoulders "mad, happiness, guilt? Do you know what happened?"

"Nobody wanted to talk about it. I just know she was Kol best friend and partner in crime and probably Klaus lover" Davina continues

....

They enters the Mikaelson mansion "FAMILY REUNION IN THE LIVING ROOM" Freya shout

"Do you know most of them have hearing abilities Davina ask her sister-in-law

Before she could answer, they all speed and run in the living room.

"Why a family reunion dear sister?" Klaus ask sitting down "I was painting"

"Alexia Forbes right? I saw her at the grill" Freya said guessing he was drawing the headmistress.

Most of them give all their attention to the oldest Mikaelson

Kol was smiling like a little kid. He will see his partner in crime again and he was excited. He will meet his nephew and nieces and become the favorite of all of them.

Hayley was looking down, she didn't regret at all. She got Hope after all and that was the best thing that happened.

Elijah and Rebekah had a face of guilt. They we're excited to see her again but she was probably hating the two siblings and they were understanding.

Klaus had a little smile. He will see the love of his life again and win her back. They will be happy like eighteen years ago before he had to touch Hayley. She will become Miss.Mikaelson like she was supposed to do before he needed to ruin it.

"She is?" Rebekah whisper

"Yes she is, apparently she is the headmistress of the Salvatore boarding school for the young and gifted. We got her card to ask for an appointment" Freya spoke looking at Hope

"Really? Can you call her?"

Chapter two out! In two chapters, they will meet again.

I am sorry but English isn't my first language

Madelyn Cline as Kiara Miller (Henrik Girlfriend)